Chief ???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief ???

Unregistered

Chief ???

I hate the deal? Can we bring Bernie back?

Unregistered
    I can only hope this is a sorry attempt at humor.

Unregistered
    Hate what deal??? The agency is a million times better than it was with dipino. Most everyone is happy. Things are most improved all around.

Unregistered
    With any luck they will make Troche. Things are now the best they have been n a loooong time. Staffing is the biggest problem. City hall needs to get us more officers fast

Unregistered
    So what do ppl think of the recent moves? Mayforth to DC, that’s a no brainer. Armstrong to patrol captain, good move. Combs to professional standards? Unexpected. Buck to CAT, nice.

Unregistered
    All temporary for now although Troche, mayforth, and Armstrong would be great permanently.

Unregistered
    Def agree with last post but does anyone know what’s going on? We getting Troche or not?

Unregistered
    That seems to be what everyone wants. No one wants an outside chief. Let’s hope it happens. He is a good guy.

Unregistered
    What’s going on??? We getting Troche or not??????????????????????????

Unregistered
    I don’t know bu5 this not hearing anything is bullsh*t. The officers are wondering what is going on. City hall doesn’t care that we are a sitting in limbo. Make a decision marlon. Troche is rocking it. Mayforth is great. Armstrong is fitting right in. They will be stupid to go outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast