Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 26
Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i don't think this is a "chicken little" situation. In australia 65% of all people in the hospital with any level of covid-19 are fully vaccinated. That's from the health minister's press conference last week. Explain how anyone can measure "less severe" symptoms in vaccinated vs unvaccinated ? This statement used by the media and big pharma is a platitude. In addition our governments own statistics show this vaccine has killed and seriously injured more citizens than all other vaccines combined. Again this is not internet drivel it is their records posted on their web page for public viewing. I hope there are no long term side effects but according to the drug companies the long term "studies" (which if you took the jab you are a willing or unwilling participant) will not be completed until 2026. I completely understand you being upset with what may be a decision you now regret and can't undo. One final note, the reason this "vaccine" can never work (unlike the vaccine for polio) is animals carry the corona virus. If there is a "mammal reservoir" it's impossible to eliminate unless you can get the vaccine to every bat, rat, cat dog etcetera on planet earth. Do research and you will see the "chicken little" statement is not a proper analogy for this situation.
    bingo!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think this is a "Chicken Little" situation. In Australia 65% of all people in the hospital with any level of covid-19 are fully vaccinated. That's from the health minister's press conference last week. Explain how anyone can measure "less severe" symptoms in vaccinated vs unvaccinated ? This statement used by the media and big pharma is a platitude. In addition our governments own statistics show this vaccine has killed and seriously injured more citizens than all other vaccines combined. Again this is not internet drivel it is their records posted on their web page for public viewing. I hope there are no long term side effects but according to the drug companies the long term "STUDIES" (which if you took the jab you are a willing or unwilling participant) will not be completed until 2026. I completely understand you being upset with what may be a decision you now regret and can't undo. One final note, the reason this "vaccine" can never work (unlike the vaccine for polio) is animals carry the corona virus. If there is a "mammal reservoir" it's impossible to eliminate unless you can get the vaccine to every bat, rat, cat dog etcetera on planet earth. Do research and you will see the "chicken little" statement is not a proper analogy for this situation.
    Can the person who wrote this post run for union president. They have my vote.

Unregistered
    I don't think this is a "Chicken Little" situation. In Australia 65% of all people in the hospital with any level of covid-19 are fully vaccinated. That's from the health minister's press conference last week. Explain how anyone can measure "less severe" symptoms in vaccinated vs unvaccinated ? This statement used by the media and big pharma is a platitude. In addition our governments own statistics show this vaccine has killed and seriously injured more citizens than all other vaccines combined. Again this is not internet drivel it is their records posted on their web page for public viewing. I hope there are no long term side effects but according to the drug companies the long term "STUDIES" (which if you took the jab you are a willing or unwilling participant) will not be completed until 2026. I completely understand you being upset with what may be a decision you now regret and can't undo. One final note, the reason this "vaccine" can never work (unlike the vaccine for polio) is animals carry the corona virus. If there is a "mammal reservoir" it's impossible to eliminate unless you can get the vaccine to every bat, rat, cat dog etcetera on planet earth. Do research and you will see the "chicken little" statement is not a proper analogy for this situation.
    You may be a very eloquent writer, but you've proven nothing. Cite your sources so people can check them out.

Unregistered
    Receiving our non compliance emails and being given our passive aggressive notice that we must comply or else. Believe me we are still fighting it on our own. And I’ll make it clear I’m vaxed but I don’t believe segregating us with a yellow band because of our medical choices is appropriate or necessary

Unregistered
    It’s nobody’s business what my medical status is. If I’m employed I met one of her three options. That’s all you need to know. Just another way to divide your organization. Looks like St. Pete Mayor has the correct approach. Why in times like these would you even think about adding another issue to divide people in this country. The truth of the matter is nobody knows much about Covid or these vaccines. You have doctors that are telling their patients not to get the shot however, your employer on the other hand would tell you you need to get shot.

How about somebody stepping up and saying something along the lines honestly we really just don’t have the answers to Covid. However I/we would suggest for everyone to speak with there doctors and loved ones and make this decision on their own. We now know that the Covid vaccines do not stop you from getting Covid we believe that they may keep you from death or possibly being hospitalized but that is still not proven.

If you look at the data coming out of Israel most of the country is working on the famous third shot and they have one of the highest positivity rates in the world.

Best of Luck to All

Unregistered
    It’s nobody’s business what my medical status is. If I’m employed I met one of her three options. That’s all you need to know. Just another way to divide your organization. Looks like St. Pete Mayor has the correct approach. Why in times like these would you even think about adding another issue to divide people in this country. The truth of the matter is nobody knows much about Covid or these vaccines. You have doctors that are telling their patients not to get the shot however, your employer on the other hand would tell you you need to get shot.

How about somebody stepping up and saying something along the lines honestly we really just don’t have the answers to Covid. However I/we would suggest for everyone to speak with there doctors and loved ones and make this decision on their own. We now know that the Covid vaccines do not stop you from getting Covid we believe that they may keep you from death or possibly being hospitalized but that is still not proven.

If you look at the data coming out of Israel most of the country is working on the famous third shot and they have one of the highest positivity rates in the world.

Best of Luck to All

Cite your sources azzhole! NAME the Doctors in this area you refer to who recommend their patients not receive the vaccine. Cite the source of the data you refer to regarding Israel's positivity rate.

Unregistered
    Cite your sources azzhole! NAME the Doctors in this area you refer to who recommend their patients not receive the vaccine. Cite the source of the data you refer to regarding Israel's positivity rate.
    Creating a new bs post about St Pete's Mayor doesn't do anything but attempt to divert.

Answer the questions so your claims can be confirmed! It's just two questions and you gave time to go ON and ON about everything else.

Unregistered
    Creating a new bs post about St Pete's Mayor doesn't do anything but attempt to divert.

Answer the questions so your claims can be confirmed! It's just two questions and you gave time to go ON and ON about everything else.
    Glad you took the time to read it the only problem is your comprehension level is extremely low

Unregistered

More Than 726,000 COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS

Numbers Continue to climb……….

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...d-pfizer-shot/

Unregistered
    Glad you took the time to read it the only problem is your comprehension level is extremely low
    Comprehension level is just fine. Since you can't cite your "sources", it just proves they are some bs fb meme and a "Dr" on TikTok!

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast