Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 11
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The vaccinated officers better wake up. Fauci says you need the booster shot to be considered "fully vaccinated". If the city gets away with this, they will come for you next.

Unregistered

We’ve Never Seen Vaccine Injuries on This Scale

Unregistered
    I hope that there is no long term side affects to these shots and booster shots. If so the unvaccinated will be moving up on the seniority list quickly. Pick any shift you want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you know anything about Jane's crime suppression numbers, imagine the amount of unreported cases in this database.

Unregistered
    I hope that there is no long term side affects to these shots and booster shots. If so the unvaccinated will be moving up on the seniority list quickly. Pick any shift you want.
    Don’t forget to get ur test before work on your own time hero.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget to get ur test before work on your own time hero.
    We worked thru the pandemic and the riots with no shot. What gives you the right to mandate what to put in our body?

Unregistered
    On my own time? Joking right! You must have a retard supervisor who don't let you come in late or leave early to "flex" that time! Common sense the city will pay!

Unregistered
    On my own time? Joking right! You must have a retard supervisor who don't let you come in late or leave early to "flex" that time! Common sense the city will pay!
    Well midnight shit starts at 7 and ends at 630 Covid sites are from 9 to 5 with officer shortages pretty sure most supervisors aren’t gonna let u start ur day 2.5 hours early.

Unregistered
    Any word on the 1:00pm meeting that took place yesterday? PBA is keeping this awful quite.

Unregistered

Florida to Fine Any Individual or Business $5,000 Per Incident

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast