Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 25
Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3321893]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Instead of looking at news, why don't you use your investigative skills and find the images from hunters laptop. Stop relying on news and go directly to the source. What you will see is shocking!

Hey dumbazz, I didn't say I "look at the news". I research using scholarly research and verified sources. That has nothing to do with libs or right wingers, it's called intelligent research. Find fault in that, I'm sure you'll try.

Not you big man. Your "sources" are whacked out OANN, some shizz you saw on tik fukcing tok, and more bs you were sent by your mother's daughter's brother on facebook! Stop believing this shizz, Trump and his ilk are fukcing you and you just refuse to see it.

Low mentality cops like you give us all a bad name.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3321920]

Hey dumbazz, I didn't say I "look at the news". I research using scholarly research and verified sources. That has nothing to do with libs or right wingers, it's called intelligent research. Find fault in that, I'm sure you'll try.

Not you big man. Your "sources" are whacked out OANN, some shizz you saw on tik fukcing tok, and more bs you were sent by your mother's daughter's brother on facebook! Stop believing this shizz, Trump and his ilk are fukcing you and you just refuse to see it.

You must be 10-10 in donut shop. You do not see what mine is doing to this country he must be a total moron.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3321920]

Maybe you should look up the VAERS report from the CDC and see exactly what’s going on

Unregistered
    Political talk show host Kim Iversen, on a segment of the Kim Iversen Show Wednesday, called the latest COVID data coming out of Israel “alarming and shocking.”

Iversen reminded viewers that Israel was nearly fully vaccinated by February, after striking a deal with Pfizer to make its citizens “essentially … a giant study group.”

“They have very high vaccination rates in the country,” Iversen said. “Kids are still not vaccinated. There are some super ultra-Orthodox holdouts, but otherwise everybody in Israel banded together and they took the Pfizer vaccine — two doses.”

But by summer, Iversen said, Israel health officials determined the vaccine had worn off. “They saw skyrocketing numbers of cases, even after they’d hit this so-called herd immunity threshold of 70%.”

At first, Iversen said, it looked as though the vaccines might at least be protecting against more severe symptoms, because for the most part, only the unvaccinated were having to be hospitalized.

“But then as time went on … the hospitals started to fill up with fully vaccinated people,” Iversen said, “and they saw more and more cases among the fully vaccinated, and more and more of them becoming very severe to the point where the majority of their cases in the hospitals and in the ICU and those dying were fully vaccinated people.”

Iversen has been tracking data in multiple countries besides Israel, including Iceland, Chile, Seychelles, Uruguay and others.

“I have a whole list of countries that I’ve been monitoring on this,” she said. “And it was really clear early on that the vaccine was not stopping the spread, but it did seem to keep people out of the hospital for a period of time.”

But then Israel found the vaccine was wearing off — so they told everybody they would need a third, booster shot, “in order to participate in society,” Iversen said.

That seemed to work for awhile — but now cases are rising again.

“I don’t know what to make of that, “Iversen said. “And I’m not going to speculate. I’m just going to share the data and I’m going to keep watching that data. And we’re going to see what happens. I mean, at this point, that’s all we can do. All we can do is see what happens now.”

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3321987]

Maybe you should look up the VAERS report from the CDC and see exactly what’s going on
    I have seen the VAERS report. Just making the point that literally staking one's life, and the lives of those around them, on crap info from Facebook, tiktok, memes, discredited organizations, flake Drs who don't even have a background in Virology, is called "thinning the herd".

Unregistered
    I trust the experimental vaccine, I have had both shots, even though I got the virus a few months after. I plan on getting the booster, next. I think that with all the experimental chemicals that the vaccine has introduced into my body it will eventually adapt and i will be covid free.
    I think it is the right thing to do even though for most of the population who get Covid there is a 97-99% recovery rate. I just want to fit in with everyone and I trust Dr. Fauci even though he changes his mind frequently. I also have an assortment of fashionable masks, in different colors as well that I like to wear particularly, "The Thin Blue Line" one being my favorite. To be extra cautious I wear them while at home, in my patrol car, and when outside walking, as we can never be to safe. I just want Jane and the PBA to know I am on the team.

Unregistered
    I trust the experimental vaccine, I have had both shots, even though I got the virus a few months after. I plan on getting the booster, next. I think that with all the experimental chemicals that the vaccine has introduced into my body it will eventually adapt and i will be covid free.
    I think it is the right thing to do even though for most of the population who get Covid there is a 97-99% recovery rate. I just want to fit in with everyone and I trust Dr. Fauci even though he changes his mind frequently. I also have an assortment of fashionable masks, in different colors as well that I like to wear particularly, "The Thin Blue Line" one being my favorite. To be extra cautious I wear them while at home, in my patrol car, and when outside walking, as we can never be to safe. I just want Jane and the PBA to know I am on the team.
    Thinning the herd.....

Unregistered
    Too hilarious!! These shots are pointless imo. You can still get covid, can still spread covid but but but you will be LESS sick....how can we ever prove that? Most people who catch it have mild or even no symptoms before this vaccine was even used. Can covid kill people? Yes, if you have low vitamin D, underlying health issues or the put you on a mechanical vent etc....just like the flu has been killing thousands upon thousands every year for centuries. Wake up this is about control not health. Look at the 8 hr zoom meeting from last week the doctors from the FDA are admitting the vaccine is in fact killing many people. I suspect many adverse effects in the not too distant future. I pray I am wrong but it looks dim to me.

Unregistered
    Too hilarious!! These shots are pointless imo. You can still get covid, can still spread covid but but but you will be LESS sick....how can we ever prove that? Most people who catch it have mild or even no symptoms before this vaccine was even used. Can covid kill people? Yes, if you have low vitamin D, underlying health issues or the put you on a mechanical vent etc....just like the flu has been killing thousands upon thousands every year for centuries. Wake up this is about control not health. Look at the 8 hr zoom meeting from last week the doctors from the FDA are admitting the vaccine is in fact killing many people. I suspect many adverse effects in the not too distant future. I pray I am wrong but it looks dim to me.
    Ok Chicken Little, you just keep running from that falling sky!

Unregistered
    Ok Chicken Little, you just keep running from that falling sky!
    I don't think this is a "Chicken Little" situation. In Australia 65% of all people in the hospital with any level of covid-19 are fully vaccinated. That's from the health minister's press conference last week. Explain how anyone can measure "less severe" symptoms in vaccinated vs unvaccinated ? This statement used by the media and big pharma is a platitude. In addition our governments own statistics show this vaccine has killed and seriously injured more citizens than all other vaccines combined. Again this is not internet drivel it is their records posted on their web page for public viewing. I hope there are no long term side effects but according to the drug companies the long term "STUDIES" (which if you took the jab you are a willing or unwilling participant) will not be completed until 2026. I completely understand you being upset with what may be a decision you now regret and can't undo. One final note, the reason this "vaccine" can never work (unlike the vaccine for polio) is animals carry the corona virus. If there is a "mammal reservoir" it's impossible to eliminate unless you can get the vaccine to every bat, rat, cat dog etcetera on planet earth. Do research and you will see the "chicken little" statement is not a proper analogy for this situation.

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast