Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 39
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey jerk0ff, I supported Trump for his border security policy, support of Israel, stance on abortion, stance on the second amendment and constitution, energy policy, America first, right to choose experimental drugs for terminal people, support of gay rights, support for the military and law enforcement, support for small business, cutting red tape at the Federal level, tax policy etc. I did not and will not ever support his stance on the vaccine. In fairness he was abrasive and was very stupid to fight petty arguments with the likes of Rosie O. But for all his shortcomings he loved and cares about the USA and what is most important to his supporters was GOOD POLICY POSITIONS. That's all that really matters in the end. The misfit in office now has only begun to bring this country to it's knees. Time will prove me right. Democrats are now the party of evil. And I say that as a recovering Democrat.
    Good day to you! You actually believe what a 4 time draft dodger, serial cheater, proven liar, and disgusting oaf spews?

Border policy - where's his wall? If that loser had built his wall, we wouldn't have the border issues we have now!

Stance on Israel? That's hilarious! Talk to Jews about Christian's "stance on Israel"!

Stance on abortion??? The same person, I won't say "man", who tried to get Marla Maples to abort Tiffany? For all you who think abortion is a Federal issue, it's not - that's a State's rights issue. Regardless, every 4 years, you all get your panties in a wad about it - and nothing changes - because it is State issue. If the law were to change, ask yourself, who's going to pay for all these kids? They aren't getting adopted, they stay in generational welfare. Republicans have a poor record on funding welfare. Even worse when it involves non-white children.

2nd Amendment??? I've been hearing this same bs scare tactic from the NRA for over 30 years. Guess what? Obama didn't come close to "confiscating guns and ammo". That is nothing more than a hot button to scare reactionaries - STOP BUYING INTO IT!

Is this a joke - support of military??? For a disgusting fat azz 4 time draft dodger, have you missed his nasty remarks about the top brass and military people in general? The way he has spoken so horribly about men and women who have more integrity and ballz in their little fingers than Trump and his herd of worthless turd kids put together is flat disgusting!

Support of law enforcement? Why don't you ask our brethren at the FBI or Capitol police how they feel about that nasty piece of work? The things he said about them were nothing but self serving and disrespectful to those who had to finish the fight he egged on - and puzzed out on - on 6 Jan.

All I ask is don't take that pos Trump as the end all/be all. He's nothing but a shyster who only cares about himself - not even his family. He gives even less of a shizz about the average hard working American. He makes fun of us. Stop getting all spun up everytime he opens his mouth. If people ignored him, he'd stfu and hide out at Mar a Lago.

Save the snowflake talk, I am a proud Republican, NOT an embarrassing Trumpboy![/QUOTE]

One thing you could say about trump he was for the USA. Bringing jobs and products back to this country. I know items made in the USA are not sitting on a cargo ship waiting to be unloaded in the beautiful state of California.

Just take your annual pay and multiply it by 10 to 15% because that’s what you will be losing in inflation and everything else that’s going on in this country

Unregistered

Actress Suffers Stroke - Blood Clot Side-Effect After Taking AstraZeneca

Actress Melle Stewart is fighting for her life after she suffered a stroke after taking AstraZeneca COVID vaccine.

The 40-year-old actress suffered a rare blood-clotting side effect following her AstraZenaca vaccine injection.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...covid-vaccine/

Unregistered
    Good day to you! You actually believe what a 4 time draft dodger, serial cheater, proven liar, and disgusting oaf spews?

Border policy - where's his wall? If that loser had built his wall, we wouldn't have the border issues we have now!

Stance on Israel? That's hilarious! Talk to Jews about Christian's "stance on Israel"!

Stance on abortion??? The same person, I won't say "man", who tried to get Marla Maples to abort Tiffany? For all you who think abortion is a Federal issue, it's not - that's a State's rights issue. Regardless, every 4 years, you all get your panties in a wad about it - and nothing changes - because it is State issue. If the law were to change, ask yourself, who's going to pay for all these kids? They aren't getting adopted, they stay in generational welfare. Republicans have a poor record on funding welfare. Even worse when it involves non-white children.

2nd Amendment??? I've been hearing this same bs scare tactic from the NRA for over 30 years. Guess what? Obama didn't come close to "confiscating guns and ammo". That is nothing more than a hot button to scare reactionaries - STOP BUYING INTO IT!

Is this a joke - support of military??? For a disgusting fat azz 4 time draft dodger, have you missed his nasty remarks about the top brass and military people in general? The way he has spoken so horribly about men and women who have more integrity and ballz in their little fingers than Trump and his herd of worthless turd kids put together is flat disgusting!

Support of law enforcement? Why don't you ask our brethren at the FBI or Capitol police how they feel about that nasty piece of work? The things he said about them were nothing but self serving and disrespectful to those who had to finish the fight he egged on - and puzzed out on - on 6 Jan.

All I ask is don't take that pos Trump as the end all/be all. He's nothing but a shyster who only cares about himself - not even his family. He gives even less of a shizz about the average hard working American. He makes fun of us. Stop getting all spun up everytime he opens his mouth. If people ignored him, he'd stfu and hide out at Mar a Lago.

Save the snowflake talk, I am a proud Republican, NOT an embarrassing Trumpboy!
    One thing you could say about trump he was for the USA. Bringing jobs and products back to this country. I know items made in the USA are not sitting on a cargo ship waiting to be unloaded in the beautiful state of California.

Just take your annual pay and multiply it by 10 to 15% because that’s what you will be losing in inflation and everything else that’s going on in this country[/QUOTE]

Stay in your lane. You know nothing about manufacturing. Most products manufactured in the USA consist of components sitting in those cargo ships.

Unregistered
    I’m not gonna quote it because it would be too long. But the guy or girl who did that extremely long post here’s my reply.
    You sound like a CNN or MSNBC article. Half of the stuff that you’re criticizing him for has been actively blocked by that your Democrat party. You criticize his stance on Israel of course you have no actual facts on how he does or does not support. Most of your complaining is almost entirely emotion-based arguments. Which is fine vote vote for who you like but to criticize me and those like me that would vote for somebody who actually supports police, actually supports this country, and is not as totalitarian as the Democrat part And as incompetent as our current administration is laughable

Unregistered
    I’m not gonna quote it because it would be too long. But the guy or girl who did that extremely long post here’s my reply.
    You sound like a CNN or MSNBC article. Half of the stuff that you’re criticizing him for has been actively blocked by that your Democrat party. You criticize his stance on Israel of course you have no actual facts on how he does or does not support. Most of your complaining is almost entirely emotion-based arguments. Which is fine vote vote for who you like but to criticize me and those like me that would vote for somebody who actually supports police, actually supports this country, and is not as totalitarian as the Democrat part And as incompetent as our current administration is laughable

You missed a lot. You missed that part where I said I am a Republican, NOT a Trumpboy.

None of what was originally posted by the Trumper was supported by any evidence.

My point is - stop revering this joke Trump. He does NOT support military, LEO's, or anyone else. Trump is out for Trump only. His golden days are over and he's bored. He says the most ridiculous and divisive crap to rile up his base. Stop falling for it, it's killing this country you say you love.

Unregistered
    You missed a lot. You missed that part where I said I am a Republican, NOT a Trumpboy.

None of what was originally posted by the Trumper was supported by any evidence.

My point is - stop revering this joke Trump. He does NOT support military, LEO's, or anyone else. Trump is out for Trump only. His golden days are over and he's bored. He says the most ridiculous and divisive crap to rile up his base. Stop falling for it, it's killing this country you say you love.
    Give it up dude. You are an army of one. You are the sole detractor on this post. You refuse to let it go. Just admit you are a small minded, petty jerk. I assume your mother had to tie sausages around your neck so the family dog would play with you. Seek mental health help. Seriously, there is help available.

Unregistered

I agree and I'm tired of hearing how people at work and on this site do nothing but give trump verbal bj's. If he told them to do the real thing, they gladly would! I look at it for what it is. They sell their soul to the devil and get what they deserve. You're not alone brother or sister, keep on keepin on!

Unregistered

Just take your annual pay and multiply it by 10 to 15% because that’s what you will be losing in inflation and everything else that’s going on in this country
    Stay in your lane. You know nothing about manufacturing. Most products manufactured in the USA consist of components sitting in those cargo ships.[/QUOTE]

You must be part of the Traffic squad. That’s the whole point being manufacturing back to the USA.

Most of your pharmaceutical drugs come from overseas. Now your oil does as well.

Unregistered
    Stay in your lane. You know nothing about manufacturing. Most products manufactured in the USA consist of components sitting in those cargo ships.
    You must be part of the Traffic squad. That’s the whole point being manufacturing back to the USA.

Most of your pharmaceutical drugs come from overseas. Now your oil does as well.[/QUOTE]

You're a complete buffoon. We can't compete with overseas on manufacturing of circuit boards, semiconductors, wiring harnesses, etc. These jobs here pay a living wage. People in Third World countries will make these components for pennies. Those jobs will never come back.

Unregistered

Chicago FOP Is on It - TPD is Hiring

Maybe what DeSantis is offering some welcome to Tampa.

https://youtu.be/-BQl15iGUiY

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast