Volusia County Schools - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is never going to stop!!!! This is entertaining.

Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman are the two nastiest and skankiest whores in the state of Florida

Randy Post is a pu$$y who deep throats chity
    Keep up the great work!!!

Unregistered
    Randy....get Chity’s c*ck out of your mouth and respond.

Unregistered
    Randy....get Chity’s c*ck out of your mouth and respond.
    Are you sure it's Chity’s? He squats when he does number 1.

Unregistered
    Alvin, do you whisper in your mother’s and tickle her fancy like you respond to yourself so hard? I bet you get very hard doing your mother. I bet your dead father was desperate to find a woman to get with your Whoretomier mother.

Unregistered
    Alvin, do you whisper in your mother’s and tickle her fancy like you respond to yourself so hard? I bet you get very hard doing your mother. I bet your dead father was desperate to find a woman to get with your Whoretomier mother.
    Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman are the two nastiest and skankiest whores in the state of Florida

Randy Post is a pu$$y

Unregistered
    Randy Post is going to bed dreaming of taking it in the rear from chity.

Heather post is getting ready to go work on Ridgewood Ave

Unregistered
    Alvin, I spoke to Randy and he lives his life to the fullest knowing your happy sleeping with your mother and your dead father is a rotten skeleton with worms coming out of his eye sockets. He’s also happy Henry Frederick is a wannabe journalist who has an illegal immigrant wife and he suffers from sexual dysfunction. I bet the thought of Henry’s sexual dysfunction gets you all hot and perverted talking like the dirty little sexual stalker title I gave you.

Unregistered
    Alvin, I spoke to Randy and he lives his life to the fullest knowing your happy sleeping with your mother and your dead father is a rotten skeleton with worms coming out of his eye sockets. He’s also happy Henry Frederick is a wannabe journalist who has an illegal immigrant wife and he suffers from sexual dysfunction. I bet the thought of Henry’s sexual dysfunction gets you all hot and perverted talking like the dirty little sexual stalker title I gave you.
    Heather post and Michelle Newman are the two nastiest and skankiest whores in the state of Florida

Randy Post is a pu$$y

Unregistered
    Randy....get Chity’s c*ck out of your mouth and respond

Unregistered
    All law enforcement and any citizen should be embarrassed by any LEO who lies under oath and violates the law enforcement canon of ethics.
    So I guess you're not going to answer the question as to why, out of all of the former and current VSO deputies that have committed similar offenses, ypu keep singling out Newman for your vuglar personal attacks. I know the real reason why, I'm just trying to see if you have tye guts to admit it yourself, Alvin.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast