Sgt. Nerdy Nord - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Nerdy Nord

Unregistered
    f ing hillbilly racist worst supervisor in bso history just wait for the dogs to start barking after 10pm fireworks loud music he will have to get his fat ass out of the office and respond

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Little known fact that Mary Nord, Sgt. Nord's stepmom, was given an award by none other than Nelson Mandella for her outspoken Anti-Apartheid views. When that terrorist wanted to blow up the power plant in Johannesburg it was Mary who was the voice of reason in South Africa. Madiba never forgot this. Mandella and Mary, arm in arm, vowing to stamp out apartheid rule in South Africa.
    This is a very interesting story. There seems to be a problem with it. Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison and was not released until 1990. Mary had been in the USA for awhile then and had been a Miramar police officer for a few years. So this self serving story is nothing but fiction Sgt Nord. Either you just made it up or Mary lied to you. Either way the story never happened.

Unregistered
    Good job Bryan. Keep it up! Sounds like somebody got their feelings hurt and is now playing the race card or whatever other BS they can throw. Get to work puzzies and 10-65.

Unregistered
    Its funny reading this thread and seeing Bak constantly posting the same thing over and over again as if there are multiple people that type and post the exact same way every single time.

Bak did not retire in good standing, he was literally listed as being AWOL at the end. Some clown posting here that he was a great cop for 20 years, lol. Every single person in Parkland all had nothing but bad sh!t to say about him. Dude didn't have a clue how to be a cop and was an entitled cry baby, as if BSO owed him a cushy spot where he didn't have to do anything, hilarious.

Advocating harassing deputies with BS calls because he doesn't like the delta unit? Bunch of clowns here, but I suspect its only the same person replying to their own posts over and over. Pretty clear and anyone with a brain can see it.

Dude is so obsessed with Nord its scary. Sure Nord is a micromanager with his stupid ass tracking shit and even kind of a **** but damn, to be this obsessed with someone? Pretty sad.

Unregistered

Nerdy Nord & Bak

Nerdy Nord .. have you no honor or respect for what your badge represents? You are supposed to be someone who people can look up to. Lying about Bak only proves how truly jealous you are .. I know Bak better than anyone here .. he RETIRED HONORABLY .. he wore his badge with integrity and a respect for what it represents. I’m a 2 time Purple Heart recipient .. a proud disabled vet .. Bak would have made a Great Soldier & a great leader. Bottom line .. he’s kicking back in his pool .. enjoying the good life .. and you are still trying to scrounge around for every dime to somehow give your life meaning. Nord - You have no honor .. and when you look in the mirror all you see is a pathetic example of manhood.

Unregistered
    Nerdy Nord .. have you no honor or respect for what your badge represents? You are supposed to be someone who people can look up to. Lying about Bak only proves how truly jealous you are .. I know Bak better than anyone here .. he RETIRED HONORABLY .. he wore his badge with integrity and a respect for what it represents. I’m a 2 time Purple Heart recipient .. a proud disabled vet .. Bak would have made a Great Soldier & a great leader. Bottom line .. he’s kicking back in his pool .. enjoying the good life .. and you are still trying to scrounge around for every dime to somehow give your life meaning. Nord - You have no honor .. and when you look in the mirror all you see is a pathetic example of manhood.
    Shitty parents = shitty son. Chip off the old block. The entire tribe should be banned from further breeding.

Unregistered
    I believe Nord is living in a double wide on his in-laws property.

Unregistered
    I believe Nord is living in a double wide on his in-laws property.
    Typical white trash clan member

Unregistered
    Rumor has it he’s going to Dania.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it he’s going to Dania.
    West Park would be even better.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast