Sgt. Nerdy Nord - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Nerdy Nord

Unregistered
    yes bak will have his time in front of the city comisssion. he will defiantly get rid of nord. deputies on senior midnights will praise him! but bso or nord can’t do anything to bak because he retired in good standing

Unregistered
    i worked for nord in oakland park total garbage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i worked for nord in oakland park total garbage
    Why did Nord get kicked out of Oakland Park?

Unregistered
    Why did Nord get kicked out of Oakland Park?
    Because he’s a racist prick

Unregistered
    nord is a hill billy racist s—t God bless my black brothers i worked with that still have to work for him i love you all!

Unregistered
    hey nord hope i don’t hear any barking dog calls after 10pm because you or watch commander are responding. That will get you off your fat as in the office playing bread crumbs

Unregistered
    yea nord is a fat piece of shit get him up off his fat ass and 10-65 with the troops. hey nord …. fu because bak don’t work there anymore you red neck racist hillbilly tobacco chewing slob

Unregistered
    Give the fat slob a break. His mother was mean as a snake. His dad had a reputation for hocking guns and dating the ugliest women on the planet. His daddy is now married to the ugliest, nastiest, woman in the world - Fugly Marry. So again, give fatso a break for once.
    Daddy Nord never hocked guns. He bought and sold a bunch but never hocked them. Do your research before you trash someone.

Unregistered
    Little known fact that Mary Nord, Sgt. Nord's stepmom, was given an award by none other than Nelson Mandella for her outspoken Anti-Apartheid views. When that terrorist wanted to blow up the power plant in Johannesburg it was Mary who was the voice of reason in South Africa. Madiba never forgot this. Mandella and Mary, arm in arm, vowing to stamp out apartheid rule in South Africa.

Unregistered
    unfortunately nord still presents himself as a racist

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast