Sgt. Nerdy Nord - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Nerdy Nord

Unregistered
    NO!! He did not retire, he was FIRED!! He’s going around calling everyone saying he retired but he was actually fired!! Bak, you really need to stop!! You were fired!! Now move along !!

Unregistered
    no he retired but will get his 3 minutes at the podium in front of parkland city council meeting. Nord say by by to parkland and all that you have harassed

Unregistered
    nord is a big fat uneducated hill billy loser that bullies the people that work for him. When a man transfers to pompano to get away from him…… enough said the fat **** lives in a trailer on his fathers property in loxahachee. he is so fat and out of shape he is a discrace to the agency let alone how he treats the troops like garbage. Probably has not seen his d—k in ten years! total asshole!
    I heard his wife f’s around on him! what a total piece of s——t f u nord you are garbage!

Unregistered
    well said! he looks like a farmer that should be milking cows in wisconsin!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    nord is a big fat uneducated hill billy loser that bullies the people that work for him. When a man transfers to pompano to get away from him…… enough said the fat **** lives in a trailer on his fathers property in loxahachee. he is so fat and out of shape he is a discrace to the agency let alone how he treats the troops like garbage. Probably has not seen his d—k in ten years! total asshole!
    I heard his wife f’s around on him! what a total piece of s——t f u nord you are garbage!
    Someone actually married him???

Unregistered
    I guess but he is a big fat tobacco chewing fat ******* loser! he is so fat he can’t make l—v to his wife that cheats on him. a total a— h—le that treats the troops like shit. f u Nord you are s-_it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess but he is a big fat tobacco chewing fat ******* loser! he is so fat he can’t make l—v to his wife that cheats on him. a total a— h—le that treats the troops like shit. f u Nord you are s-_it
    He is not as fat as novello from D10

Unregistered
    Yes, nord is everything they post about him and more. as far as bak goes he retired early in good standing he’s probably counting his hundreds of thousands he made at the port. he will never have to 10-65 again

Unregistered
    you are correct bak has deep pockets barking dog after 10pm he will request the delta unit to respond. and if the delta refuses then he will request the watch commander! nord’s days are over in parkland

Unregistered

Nord the loser

It’s so funny to see a post about Bak. I know Bak for twenty years and is a awesome guy and a great cop. He’s very knowledgeable when it comes to finances and the person you would want to talk to if you had any questions about retirement. You see these posts on here that are negative and we all know they’re from Nord. Nord is the most hated sergeant in BSO history and you can ask any deputy that has in the past work for him and current. Just think if you had the lifestyle of Nord and you lived on his fathers property in a broken down trailer because he’s a loser and doesn’t know anything about financing his money. Hey Nord, you should call Andy and ask him for some advice about financing. Andy never quit BSO!!! It is called retiring early because financially he does not need to work another day in his life. Andy right now is sitting at home, counting all the money that he saved and all the properties that he owns mortgage free. One thing I have learned in BSO, when you run into a sergeant like Nord it’s because they are the biggest losers and I’m miserable with their personal life and bring it to work!!! I hope Angie enjoys his retirement annoyed looks in the mirror and says to himself what a loser I am .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast