Good Luck Squad 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Word is the Sheriff told him to be gone or he was fired. either way Double Cross is out the door and gone for good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is the Sheriff told him to be gone or he was fired. either way Double Cross is out the door and gone for good.
    I wish that were true, seeing that the crap he pulls is a huge liability, however, given how well they have sheltered him in the past this is most likely a PCSO sponsored hiatus for 6 months like last time. I specifically remember a female deputy calling for help on the radio at diamond dolls, he was down the street and immediately did a X50. He should have been canned after that, either way adios for now pie head

Unregistered
    The goat with gout. No way.

Unregistered
    He's better off considering he's rich (what he said). No more super scary law enforcement work, just chilling out on the couch with the booze and the feed bag

Unregistered
    Where's the retirement party, golden corral?

Unregistered
    He's better off considering he's rich (what he said). No more super scary law enforcement work, just chilling out on the couch with the booze and the feed bag
    I guess mission accomplished is in order. Maybe you guys can stop this thread now. Somehow I doubt it or maybe you can find your next victim.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345