Good Luck Squad 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They probably think about him on their days off too. Strange obsession.
    Cross's rule #6

Unregistered
    Cross rule #1. On miniscule, non threatening calls quickly get on the radio and X66 you back up. Then respond to the call and never get out of your car, 25 minutes later clear said call and go hunting for elderly traffic violators

Unregistered
    Cross rule #1. On miniscule, non threatening calls quickly get on the radio and X66 you back up. Then respond to the call and never get out of your car, 25 minutes later clear said call and go hunting for elderly traffic violators
    Maybe we can make a trade and get him assigned to Sun City Center permanently. There he can harass 70+ seniors for minor traffic violations and feel safe.

Unregistered
    Is this what you think is the “I gotcha moment”. how many hours a night do you waste watching MC status. It sounds like several of you are obsessed with this guy‘s whereabouts 24-7. But whatever your goal is I hope it works out for you but it sounds quite bizarre.
    I hear he is now single, maybe you should hook up with him since there is so much man love for him.

Unregistered
    I hear he is now single, maybe you should hook up with him since there is so much man love for him.
    That’s not what your old lady said when I was over last night.

Unregistered
    That’s not what your old lady said when I was over last night.
    Did you limp over here with your bad foot and your gout

Unregistered
    Did you limp over here with your bad foot and your gout
    No! I walked over on my third leg and dealt a trashing to your old lady. She was awful to boot.

Unregistered
    No! I walked over on my third leg and dealt a trashing to your old lady. She was awful to boot.
    Glad to hear Mark, we were concerned you were a creeper since you sexually harassed a parks employee down in TV. Anyway, it looks like you are quite well liked on Bshift, do be careful in scary SQ1, your pals in SQ3

Unregistered
    How do you still get laid calling females “your old lady” ? Is that a bunch of bravado to make up for your micro 🍆?

Unregistered
    How do you still get laid calling females “your old lady” ? Is that a bunch of bravado to make up for your micro 🍆?
    Any good looking female who works here knows enough to go only after Lt. and up. The lower ranked peons are SOL and have to fight over the leftovers because the men outnumber the women in this agency.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast