Good Luck Squad 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The solution is simple - take up some donations and buy a few boxes of Little Debbie snacks which MC can keep handy so he can respond to calls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really Mark! All of squad 1, 2, 3 are at a Sig 0 call, and you're checked out on a meal break just blocks away! I hope you enjoy that pie! If the COC can't see there's a problem then they need to quit
    Worthless supervision and even worse this joke of an administration. They have shown that whomever Car1's friend/campaign donor or relative of Mr. C is that it is more important than our safety.

Unregistered
    Worthless supervision and even worse this joke of an administration. They have shown that whomever Car1's friend/campaign donor or relative of Mr. C is that it is more important than our safety.
    I’ve never worked with the guy and only know about him from reading what you puzzies write. I would take my chances with him over a whining b!tch boy any day. Nothing worse then a coward who gossips like a girl about another person. Be a man and say something to his face or stfu about it. It’s unbelievable pathetic how you same couple of people can go on and on about people on this site and think there’s nothing wrong with what your doing. You puzzies are the worst type of human beings who exist. Some of the stuff on this site is entertaining but most of it shows what a sad state we’re in when people like you and your bf CONSTANTLY post about another man. I feel like I’m in middle school again. Grow some balls and be a fkkn man or stfu. If you continue going on about this dude you have no balls and are just a lil drama queen. Now go do a traffic stop or try find a woman who is desperate enough to date an effeminate male such as yourself.

Unregistered
    Cowardice seems to be widely acceptable nowadays, from Biden to the Sheriff's administration, and to certain deputies.

Unregistered
    So last night 12C goes to a 29,dog barking, call notes says dog sounds in distress. He gets there and clears it after his usual 20+ minutes as unable to locate it. Several minutes later the complaint calls back saying the Deputy (12C) never got out of the car. I give props to the dispatcher for putting those exact words in the the second call notes. She has more ##### than his supervisors. Not to mention 12C FALSIFYING OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, oh yea, and the whole Sig0 call the day before, great job!!,,,what relation is this guy to the administration??????

Unregistered
    So last night 12C goes to a 29,dog barking, call notes says dog sounds in distress. He gets there and clears it after his usual 20+ minutes as unable to locate it. Several minutes later the complaint calls back saying the Deputy (12C) never got out of the car. I give props to the dispatcher for putting those exact words in the the second call notes. She has more ##### than his supervisors. Not to mention 12C FALSIFYING OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, oh yea, and the whole Sig0 call the day before, great job!!,,,what relation is this guy to the administration??????
    Now the responsibility is on his supervisor to document the violation and start the paperwork, and notify his COC. If not the supervisor is in violation of failure to supervise and failure to notify his COC, which can be construed as a conspiracy to cover up MC's violation.

Unregistered
    Now the responsibility is on his supervisor to document the violation and start the paperwork, and notify his COC. If not the supervisor is in violation of failure to supervise and failure to notify his COC, which can be construed as a conspiracy to cover up MC's violation.
    Is this what you think is the “I gotcha moment”. how many hours a night do you waste watching MC status. It sounds like several of you are obsessed with this guy‘s whereabouts 24-7. But whatever your goal is I hope it works out for you but it sounds quite bizarre.

Unregistered
    Is this what you think is the “I gotcha moment”. how many hours a night do you waste watching MC status. It sounds like several of you are obsessed with this guy‘s whereabouts 24-7. But whatever your goal is I hope it works out for you but it sounds quite bizarre.
    They probably think about him on their days off too. Strange obsession.

Unregistered
    In honor of 12C we should all dedicate 1 day and emulate our "hero".

Sunday: Kriss Kross (wear our uniforms inside out)
    Monday: Toss Across (refuse to handle anything outside our assigned areas)
    Tuesday: Double Cross (do twice as many area checks)
    Wednesday Triple Cross (pull over 3 geratrics and threaten them with incarceration over a tag light out)
    Thursday: Floss Cross (sit around and boast about all the great things we've ever done - all night)
    Friday: Like A Boss Cross (go X58 and don't break for a hot call (blocks away) that 3 other squads are responding to)
    Saturday: Loss Cross (respond to a call and keep heading away from it and pretend you were lost)

Unregistered
    If the COC and administration would do their jobs this discussion would not exist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast