Good Luck Squad 1
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Good Luck Squad 1

Careful guys and gals, theres a new (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) in your punch bowl. Watch your backs and watch each other.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 08-25-2021 at 05:28 AM. Reason: To comply with Terms of Use.

Unregistered
    Haaaaaaaaa. Here we go again. Game on.

Unregistered
    Are we talking about a certain (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) that takes scenic routes to calls and only does traffic stops on the elderly?
    Last edited by MOD 1; 08-25-2021 at 05:29 AM. Reason: To comply with Terms of Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we talking about a certain (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use) that takes scenic routes to calls and only does traffic stops on the elderly?
    Yeah, that's the bum. Moving the shizzat around is good for morale so nobody gets stuck with him for more than a bid.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 08-25-2021 at 05:31 AM. Reason: To comply with Terms of Use

Unregistered
    They should assign him S52 as a permenent call sign. That would be fitting.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Greetings,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be watching this thread. It is not going to be like the last one. You can express your concerns, but let's not get too personal about it. Name calling and threats cross the line, and yes, there were some threats in the last thread I deleted.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Greetings,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be watching this thread. It is not going to be like the last one. You can express your concerns, but let's not get too personal about it. Name calling and threats cross the line, and yes, there were some threats in the last thread I deleted.

Mod 1
    Kind sir you do us a disservice implying that any fine Pinellas County Deputy Sheriff would ever engage in behavior that is forbidden by our General Orders (even if they are subject to interpretation by the BIG PEAR). Surely you realize, this thread is only in jest. Just a way to vent, nothing more. You can trust us to use the utmost tact and decorum when posting. Rest assured, we will never CROSS the line. And keeping with our oath of office when we were sworn in, we also would never S-L-O-W-L-Y respond to a hot call in progress or sit for many minutes before casually responding for a requested back-up. WE would never sandbag, malinger, dodge, loaf, sham or shirk out duties. That sir would be unacceptable for anyone let alone a Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputy.

Unregistered
    Maybe the new squad will inspire pumpkin head to strive for better work ethic and bravery ?!

Unregistered

ARMED PERSON CALL. vs MEAL BREAK

Really Mark! All of squad 1, 2, 3 are at a Sig 0 call, and you're checked out on a meal break just blocks away! I hope you enjoy that pie! If the COC can't see there's a problem then they need to quit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really Mark! All of squad 1, 2, 3 are at a Sig 0 call, and you're checked out on a meal break just blocks away! I hope you enjoy that pie! If the COC can't see there's a problem then they need to quit
    That’s a no brainer write up. Easy to prove. Plenty of witnesses. And definitely a call that his fat, lazy ass should have broke for. That’s pathetic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast