10-50
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-50

Unregistered

10-50

Marked unit in Pasco this afternoon I was hoping you would 10-50 me.. would have been an IA for you... make some money for me...gonna call dispatch tonight to inquire if you ran my 28....I have frt/rear side cams....watch your step. sweetie...😇

Unregistered
    No one cares kicks rocks loser 😇😇😇😇

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marked unit in Pasco this afternoon I was hoping you would 10-50 me.. would have been an IA for you... make some money for me...gonna call dispatch tonight to inquire if you ran my 28....I have frt/rear side cams....watch your step. sweetie...😇
    Hope they did run your 28 so we can put a name to the whining vagina

Unregistered
    I run tags all the time. on campus off campus, in hills, pasco, day, night, it doesn't matter. So make a IA. If you are driving like an Jerk, MY video will also be running to document all your actions and IF a stop needs to be done due to your continued unsafe driving, it WILL take place and the Juristiction of occurrence will be notified. I will go to court and I will testify and submit my video of your driving.

how did your interview go by the way ?

Unregistered
    I run tags all the time. on campus off campus, in hills, pasco, day, night, it doesn't matter. So make a IA. If you are driving like an Jerk, MY video will also be running to document all your actions and IF a stop needs to be done due to your continued unsafe driving, it WILL take place and the Juristiction of occurrence will be notified. I will go to court and I will testify and submit my video of your driving.

how did your interview go by the way ?
    Great. Thanks for asking.

Unregistered
    You're an idiot.. your camera doesn't run unless the lights are activated. unless you chose to run it manually and then you will have to fill out a report douchebag.. furthermore you need PC to run a 28 you little fat puffy POS I got a good look at you... time is on my side you'll fu-- up sooner or later.. you folks always do.. have a good night:-) dial Marty Mcfarty has something to do for the next couple of shifts...

Unregistered
    You're an idiot.. your camera doesn't run unless the lights are activated. unless you chose to run it manually and then you will have to fill out a report douchebag.. furthermore you need PC to run a 28 you little fat puffy POS I got a good look at you... time is on my side you'll fu-- up sooner or later.. you folks always do.. have a good night:-) dial Marty Mcfarty has something to do for the next couple of shifts...
    PC for running a tag LOL its there for all to see and you also seem to be a little behind the times in your technology, just a little push of a button starts my video, no lights, no report necessary. Get yourself updated, your age is starting to show now.

Please, please please make an IA compliant. Can't wait to meet ya !

Unregistered
    PC for running a tag LOL its there for all to see and you also seem to be a little behind the times in your technology, just a little push of a button starts my video, no lights, no report necessary. Get yourself updated, your age is starting to show now.

Please, please please make an IA compliant. Can't wait to meet ya !
    PC to suck this D biyach.

Unregistered
    PC to suck this D biyach.
    yo mama's already on it n boy did yo daddy learn her to ride

Unregistered
    LOL you little piece of s*** you meet me face to face and it wouldn't go well for you at all I'm really not concerned about your pathetic life or your limited income but I tell you this if you want to talk s*** on this form with your name out and we will meet not a problem see how that works out for you little fella

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast