Nobody lives forever but - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chiefs and Asst. Chiefs - GS and PH - RODs, dead wood.

Maj. DK - ROD

Capt. JG - ROD, should not have been promoted

Capt. JS - ROD, weird creepy guy

Capt. RC - ROD(philandering douchebag and all-around AHOLE)

Capt. DS - ROD
    There you go, I fixed it to include a more accurate description.

Unregistered
    There you go, I fixed it to include a more accurate description.
    Original poster: Legend in their own mind. Miserable prick. Sucks at their job. Should not be a cop.

Unregistered
    Original poster: Legend in their own mind. Miserable prick. Sucks at their job. Should not be a cop.
    The difference between them and I is that I don't make outlandish claims about my importance within the agency. They do because they live in their own narcissist fantasy land. And I am subject to higher standards because I get periodic evaluations on my lowly sergeant job while their job performance rating depends on how much butt kissing they do for the Big Pear. It's time for these geriatric leeches to retire to allow others to move ahead.

Unregistered
    Assholes like you should resign immediately you have no career here. Good bye. I think you should be playing Mortal Combat in your parents basement instead of trying to play a real cop in the real world.
    Mortal Kombat is a pretty bad ass franchise. Just sayin'.

Unregistered
    Mortal Kombat is a pretty bad ass franchise. Just sayin'.
    So you admit your a wanna be deputy living in your parents basement. Typical Gen Z loser.

Unregistered
    The difference between them and I is that I don't make outlandish claims about my importance within the agency. They do because they live in their own narcissist fantasy land. And I am subject to higher standards because I get periodic evaluations on my lowly sergeant job while their job performance rating depends on how much butt kissing they do for the Big Pear. It's time for these geriatric leeches to retire to allow others to move ahead.
    It’s scary that a miserable prick like you has rank. That’s part of the problem.

Unregistered
    It’s scary that a miserable prick like you has rank. That’s part of the problem.

Why because I do my job and don't brag about it? Because I don't brag about and show off expensive cars, guns and boats, even if I could afford them? The only misery here is caused by the upper management not by line supervisors. They must not have a life at home so they pretend they live at SAB. Do us all a favor and retire so we can get some new blood in this tepid and depressing administration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12