Is CC Going to Mandate CV Vaccination for all HCSO Employees? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope it doesn't come to that, but wait until HR compiles the list of all vaccinated and unvaccinated employees. If you didn't get the vax, you will never be promoted
    I don’t want to be promoted. That sounds like a nightmare being moved around at a whim and being attached to my phone and email 24/7.

Unregistered
    Years ago, I was involved in a fight with a man covered head to toe in blood. After the fight, my zone partner and I were notified the subject was HIV positive. An exposure was done for both of us, and we were offered an antiviral ****tail to prevent us from getting HIV. We were also given a list of symptoms to expect once we agreed to take it. We were given a CHOICE to decide what was best for our own bodies in relation to a virus with a 100% DEATH rate, so why does the office thinks it’s ok to mandate a vaccine for something with an almost 100% SURVIVAL rate? The dots aren’t connecting here.

Unregistered
    100 Percent survival rate. Tell that to the families of the six Florida police officers that died in the last 10 days from Covid. I can almost guarantee that all of them were not vaccinated. Amazing, that there is people in the Office that can't see how devastating this is. Hope that no one is sent to a hospital with serious trauma and all the ICU beds are taken by fools that follow social media crap and now have tubes shoved in every part of their body to try and keep them alive. Its absolutely sickening.

Unregistered
    Make that 7 in the last 10 days, St. Pete just announced they had an Officer die this morning. I keep telling myself there is no way that we hire people that post stupid crap like a 100% survival rate. I hope your just a wannabe and not actually a zone partner.

Unregistered
    Make that 7 in the last 10 days, St. Pete just announced they had an Officer die this morning. I keep telling myself there is no way that we hire people that post stupid crap like a 100% survival rate. I hope your just a wannabe and not actually a zone partner.
    Obviously, we continue to hire people who can’t fukkking read because the poster clearly wrote, “almost 100%.”

But what can we expect when we continue to hire people who’ve only held down a job at McDonald’s for 3 years?

Unregistered
    Obviously, we continue to hire people who can’t fukkking read because the poster clearly wrote, “almost 100%.”

But what can we expect when we continue to hire people who’ve only held down a job at McDonald’s for 3 years?

Wht don't you ask any of the 7 cops who've died in the last 10 days if they thought they would ever NOT fall into that "almost 100%" survival rate after contracting Covid?

Unregistered
    Wht don't you ask any of the 7 cops who've died in the last 10 days if they thought they would ever NOT fall into that "almost 100%" survival rate after contracting Covid?
    I have an idea. Let’s play a little game. Let’s test all the unvaccinated people at our office and see how many have Covid antibodies. This will tell us how many of our deputies actually survived Covid, and how many of them actually died from it. If I were a betting man, I would put all my money on the ones who survived it being the vastly higher percentage.

Unregistered
    Just fyi:
    if you call Pfizer number
    800-666-7248
    Listen to recording…
    Press 9 for more info on the vaccine. They clearly say it is NOT fda approved and is for emergency use only .
    (The beginning of the message is misleading until you press 9 for more info)

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask any of the 7 cops who've died in the last 10 days if they thought they would ever NOT fall into that "almost 100%" survival rate after contracting Covid?

Here are some facts!

Unregistered
    Here are some facts!
    Since we so focused on the number 7, here’s a story about 7 fully vaccinated people who died of Covid in Osceola County.

https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...fRWvQ1gRS5But4

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast