Is CC Going to Mandate CV Vaccination for all HCSO Employees?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is CC Going to Mandate CV Vaccination for all HCSO Employees?

Seems like CC is taking a pulse with the most recent survey. Thoughts?

Unregistered
    Can he really afford to lose more deputies? Even if he lost only 5-10% more of us due to forced vaccinations, how can patrol operate? He’s done a lot of dumb shiiiit to hurt manpower, but this would cause a significant loss all at one time!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can he really afford to lose more deputies? Even if he lost only 5-10% more of us due to forced vaccinations, how can patrol operate? He’s done a lot of dumb shiiiit to hurt manpower, but this would cause a significant loss all at one time!
    Hey all you dumbazzes who refuse to get vaccinated because of some shiit you heard from a "doctor" on Tik Tok, don't worry about it. One way or the other, this is called "thinning the herd"!

Unregistered
    Hey all you dumbazzes who refuse to get vaccinated because of some shiit you heard from a "doctor" on Tik Tok, don't worry about it. One way or the other, this is called "thinning the herd"!
    You can call it whatever you want. We “crazy antivaxxers” will simply call it even less deputies to work the streets and the jails.

How many people were at work on my entire platoon last shift? Was it it 8 or 9? We can’t afford to lose even one more person per squad, but hey, you run the office how you see fit. We won’t be here to worry about the lack of 94s and all the holding calls.

Unregistered
    You can call it whatever you want. We “crazy antivaxxers” will simply call it even less deputies to work the streets and the jails.

How many people were at work on my entire platoon last shift? Was it it 8 or 9? We can’t afford to lose even one more person per squad, but hey, you run the office how you see fit. We won’t be here to worry about the lack of 94s and all the holding calls.
    Officer safety is only a concern to the troops doing the actual job. The managers up at 2008 E 8th Avenue, haven’t done the job in a long time. They don’t care whether you have a 94 or not. When you get shot, they will put on their long sleeves and use it as a media blitz to promote themselves and the agency. Watch your six!

Unregistered
    TBH, when Chad and Co. is nestled all snug in their beds while I’m getting my axx kicked in the middle of the night, I don’t care if my 94 shows up with a mask or a vaccine. I just want someone to show tf up!!!

Unregistered
    I am anti vaxx and anti the stupid shit Chad has us doing. But incase you haven't notice this cov19 isn't going anywhere and it keeps mutating.....

Unregistered
    I am anti vaxx and anti the stupid shit Chad has us doing. But incase you haven't notice this cov19 isn't going anywhere and it keeps mutating.....
    Thinning the herd.....

Unregistered
    Thinning the herd.....
    Well then it makes sense to keep the deputies working and 94ing us as long as they’re still alive because once they’re either fired or dead, we are more F’d than we are now!

Unregistered
    Have any other deputies besides Carver been unable to return to full duty or just Carver?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast