Is CC Going to Mandate CV Vaccination for all HCSO Employees? - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many cops in this area who died from Corona were buried just this week alone?
    All with preexisting conditions.

Unregistered

Follow the science

No poor reading comprehension here. Let me use little words so you anti vax idiots have an opportunity to understand. You are killing yourselves and your families - as well as others - with your stupidity and selfishness. That goes for the super healthy, as well as the overweight or unhealthy.

Go ahead and self medicate with Ivermectin from Tractor Supply. At least when you are dead, you will be free of internal parasites!

Do you even follow the news or scientific community? Those who are vaccinated can STILL carry the virus, spread the virus and get sick from the virus. So what is the point of mandatory vaccines?? If the goal of the agency is to cure deputies, that won’t happen. If the goal is to stop the spread…again, that won’t happen. So tell me tough guy… what is the goal? You cannot protect the public by getting a vaccine yourself.

And invermectin from tractor supply is not the same as from a doctor. Idiot

Unregistered
    Do you even follow the news or scientific community? Those who are vaccinated can STILL carry the virus, spread the virus and get sick from the virus. So what is the point of mandatory vaccines?? If the goal of the agency is to cure deputies, that won’t happen. If the goal is to stop the spread…again, that won’t happen. So tell me tough guy… what is the goal? You cannot protect the public by getting a vaccine yourself.

And invermectin from tractor supply is not the same as from a doctor. Idiot

The goals are to: hasten the spread and keep those who do get breakthroughs of Covid post vaccination from dying. Yes, you can still get it, but the number of folks dying and having terrible bouts of it, as well as lingering effects are overwhelmingly greater in those who are unvaccinated.

Bs on Ivermectin being magically "different" when prescribed by a Dr or bought at a feed store. The only difference is method of delivery (a paste for large animals) and amount prescribed, as it is administered according to weight.

Keep believing your whacko "medical" nonsense from Facebook! The Dems are accomplishing the goal of thinning the herd! LOL!

Unregistered
    I guess "My body, My choice" only counts for aborting babies.

Unregistered
    I guess "My body, My choice" only counts for aborting babies.

And "don't tell me what to do" anti-vaxxers.

Unregistered
    You chose "freedom". Five police officers in Florida died last week from Covid. If you are actually a Deputy, it is scary because one of the hallmarks of a good law enforcement officer is to possess common sense. Clearly, this is something that you were not gifted with nor learned. I can see that getting your medical advice from social media and opinion talk show hosts is serving you well. People like you makes the characters in "Dumb and Dumber" look intelligent.
    Worry about yourself. Why are you and those like you so concerned about all us dumb and dumber folk who refuse to take the jab? You’re protected right? And to answer the original question, I don’t believe Chad would attempt a “vaccine mandate”. He’s well aware he does not have that authority.

Unregistered
    Worry about yourself. Why are you and those like you so concerned about all us dumb and dumber folk who refuse to take the jab? You’re protected right? And to answer the original question, I don’t believe Chad would attempt a “vaccine mandate”. He’s well aware he does not have that authority.
    The goal is to protect us ALL.

Unregistered
    100 Percent survival rate. Tell that to the families of the six Florida police officers that died in the last 10 days from Covid. I can almost guarantee that all of them were not vaccinated. Amazing, that there is people in the Office that can't see how devastating this is. Hope that no one is sent to a hospital with serious trauma and all the ICU beds are taken by fools that follow social media crap and now have tubes shoved in every part of their body to try and keep them alive. Its absolutely sickening.
    “Almost guarantee”. Nuff said, dipshit.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3325105]The goal is to protect us ALL.[/QUOTMaybe that’s your goal champ, it’s irrelevant to me. Let it sink in.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3325109]
    The goal is to protect us ALL.[/QUOTMaybe that’s your goal champ, it’s irrelevant to me. Let it sink in.
    I got it, chump - you DGAF about anyone but yourself. Fair enough.

Why don't you let this sink in, and I'll put it into terms to which you can relate. When you are biitchin because you can't get your fav cheap ammo from overseas, these delays are due to your fellow conspiracy theorists who are falling I'll with Covid and being out of work for weeks, if they don't die.

BS you say? No, it's a fact. Workers falling ill from Covid in the manufacturing sector is but part of this equation. Add to this, more people who refuse to be vaccinated who work on shipping docks, warehouse, truckers, Ports, etc...The U.S. Ports were already slow to process product for years for other reasons prior to Covid. Now it is just much worse.

I know this doesn't fit your conspiracy mold, but this is the truth and not some bs off FB.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast