my boo - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3315298]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is almost definitely a result of her affair.[/QUOTE

ok, im confused. Are we speaking of the guy from D8 or another district?
    No. Both are in D12. She kept flip flopping between them both and at one point both of them were also in relationships. Just a whole sloppy mess.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3315553]

No. Both are in D12. She kept flip flopping between them both and at one point both of them were also in relationships. Just a whole sloppy mess.
    so did either know she was flip flopping between the 2? And does the father of her baby acknowledge the baby or what?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3315571]

so did either know she was flip flopping between the 2? And does the father of her baby acknowledge the baby or what?
    They knew after the fact. And the real father knows but didn’t want anything to do with her so this lovely girl goes and tells the other one it’s his.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3315614]

They knew after the fact. And the real father knows but didn’t want anything to do with her so this lovely girl goes and tells the other one it’s his.
    So just like that the other one is off the hook? And the one she told it was his is not questioning it?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3315614]

I knew her in the academy and she is nothing like you guys make her out to be. She was very sweet and very religious. I think someone is out on a witch 🧙*♀️ hunt.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316234]

I knew her in the academy and she is nothing like you guys make her out to be. She was very sweet and very religious. I think someone is out on a witch 🧙*♀️ hunt.
    LOL it’s always the sweet religious ones eh?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316355]

LOL it’s always the sweet religious ones eh?
    That girl is a special one! ID???? That means she likely got an std. he’s almost as nasty a certain super cop in parkland

Unregistered
    She didnt have a love affair baby, stop with the BS and leave her alone.
    More importantly who cares? If you aren’t involved what does it matter? Leave the girl alone. Grown consenting adults doing grown stuff.

Unregistered
    More importantly who cares? If you aren’t involved what does it matter? Leave the girl alone. Grown consenting adults doing grown stuff.
    Nice girl but for her to sleep with dirty dor!ot that is gross

Unregistered

Watch this shiii

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast