my boo - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, but he is disgusting.
    And? No one said she has high standards.

Unregistered
    And? No one said she has high standards.
    And what is her relationship with Sgt, BN, just friends or more? I heard they go on vacation together with a few other friends from OP. I don't think as a Sgt, he should put himself in a situation like that.

Unregistered
    Just put some cheeseburgers and pizza out and her 500 lb self will come racing to ya!!!!!
    Just get out of the way…

Unregistered
    This is not true at all. And all the BS in OP is also lies by a bunch of haters. She's a great Deputy, works her ass off and it's obvious you don't know her or never worked with her. Look at her arrest on the informant, this will show you she works. When everyone else is sitting under a tree 🌳 she is out picking up calls in not only her zone but others as well. Please stop ✋ this hatred and BS towards her 😒.
    This is true. The part about Costa, she admitted it to me. So GFY. I never said she wasn't a worker.

Unregistered
    This is true. The part about Costa, she admitted it to me. So GFY. I never said she wasn't a worker.
    she never effed Sgt Costa, total BS so you GFY Biittchh... I heard she had dealings with SM in OP when they were on CST, but not Costa.

Unregistered
    she never effed Sgt Costa, total BS so you GFY Biittchh... I heard she had dealings with SM in OP when they were on CST, but not Costa.
    How about Doriot??

Unregistered
    Jealous disgusting pukes. You won't say it to her face because you know lick that thang or wanted her abd rejected because you drove crown vic...bahaha. She is a great deputy.

Unregistered
    Jealous disgusting pukes. You won't say it to her face because you know lick that thang or wanted her abd rejected because you drove crown vic...bahaha. She is a great deputy.
    OK Bryan Nerd. I’m sure you’re already taking care of her. Any more recommendations for Parkland?

Unregistered
    Absolutely 100000000% true. Danielle, you can try to lie all you want but you know it's true.

Unregistered
    Sgt, what are we jealous about???? And the above writing example is piss poor. And I am so sorry but DW, is far from a great Deputy.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast