my boo - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is so rude! DW, is an amazing Deputy. She always goes above and beyond what's expected. She was a top notch CST Detective in Op, and got effed over there by you know who. Then she killed it in D8, and got effed out of a CI, position in which she was way more qualified then most... She puts most to shame when it comes to LE, and whoever wrote this is just a hater. She will be your Sgt, one day very soon shes that good. In all my years here I never seen someone with the leadership qualities she possess. She truly cares about the community she serves. There are so many people you could go after, why DW? She always has everyone's back and will do anything to help. Leave her alone, she is an amazing person and will be command staff one day.
    Top notch 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    This is not true at all. And all the BS in OP is also lies by a bunch of haters. She's a great Deputy, works her ass off and it's obvious you don't know her or never worked with her. Look at her arrest on the informant, this will show you she works. When everyone else is sitting under a tree 🌳 she is out picking up calls in not only her zone but others as well. Please stop ✋ this hatred and BS towards her 😒.
    Arrests are given away to anyone. As for handling calls outside your zone that’s part of this job. Good for her for doing what’s asked of us!

Unregistered
    Top notch 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Laugh all you want, DW is gonna have the last laugh 😆 😂 🤣 😄. You people are blind, spiteful and hateful.

Unregistered
    Laugh all you want, DW is gonna have the last laugh 😆 😂 🤣 😄. You people are blind, spiteful and hateful.
    The last doughnut too!

Unregistered
    She's a whore. She was ****ing Kreg Costa, knowing he was married and when he was going through all that shit. **** her, she's scum.
    Isn’t that the guy who was spanking his meat in his office and then S-32 himself???
    She was with that mess?

Unregistered
    Isn’t that the guy who was spanking his meat in his office and then S-32 himself???
    She was with that mess?
    Bro who hasn’t she been with?!

Unregistered
    I heard that she was booted from OP cause she had a thing with SM, any truth to that?? She is a nice person regardless of her personal life, I worked a few details with her at the port and she helped me out as I was new there.

Unregistered
    I heard that she was booted from OP cause she had a thing with SM, any truth to that?? She is a nice person regardless of her personal life, I worked a few details with her at the port and she helped me out as I was new there.
    You mean JM? Yeaaapppp! She wrecked his home when he was still with JB from the jail. And she was with HG at the time. Then got knocked up by JM but he wanted nothing to do with it so she tricked HG into thinking he was the dad. Meanwhile this baby looks just like JM!!!!! Then HG who had moved on is home wrecked by this and he smartened up and left. She is not nice at all. Fake and phony like everyone else in this place. If she helped you it’s probably because she wanted to choke on your 🍆

Unregistered
    She has not been with Doriot. Oppps I forgot she was with him also!!

Unregistered
    She has not been with Doriot. Oppps I forgot she was with him also!!
    Sorry, but he is disgusting.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast