my boo - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might be his lover because you're the one that's on here acting like a b****. It's all good I know you're upset you're not even close to the cop that he is so it really bothers you. You're such a joke
    Just read a few of these posts and it appears to me you are the little biatch defending your so called super-cop…
    If this guy is your hero just say it and we will all understand….

Unregistered
    Just read a few of these posts and it appears to me you are the little biatch defending your so called super-cop…
    If this guy is your hero just say it and we will all understand….
    Nope not my hero but I did work with him many years ago Central Broward. He is a good cop always has been but I'm starting to see the hatred must be because well he might have taken one of your girls...
    Then again keyboard coward probably not because you look like the kind of person that likes guys!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    he was fired and got his job back.
    yes he did!!!by the way its sgt mccool🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Nope not my hero but I did work with him many years ago Central Broward. He is a good cop always has been but I'm starting to see the hatred must be because well he might have taken one of your girls...
    Then again keyboard coward probably not because you look like the kind of person that likes guys!!!
    Gene, oh snap whats up? You are retired now, get off his nuts. Are you and Morris still taking those seal team 6 action shots togther? Both of you are POS, have a good day Douch.

Unregistered
    She's killing it in D17, you guys jealous much?

Unregistered
    Yes he’s my hero. Have always been there for me. I’ll do anything for him

Unregistered
    Morris and Daniel
    That’s got to be the funniest thing I’ve heard all year

Unregistered
    She's killing it in D17, you guys jealous much?
    D, stop talking about yourself in third person. It’s sad. No one is jealous of you and the only thing I hear you’re killing are doughnuts cakes and cookies

Unregistered
    D, stop talking about yourself in third person. It’s sad. No one is jealous of you and the only thing I hear you’re killing are doughnuts cakes and cookies
    She didn’t specify what she’s killing…. Mctool nord and boozer Brian’s man parts maybe???

Unregistered
    You should pray that one day you can be half a cop that mccool is..
    Half the cop?????? The guy bravos out shootings and stabbings. He’s complete trash and sucks as a cop

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast