my boo
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered

my boo

Looking for my Boo, D. Wolf!?!?! Miss her so much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking for my Boo, D. Wolf!?!?! Miss her so much.
    Just put some cheeseburgers and pizza out and her 500 lb self will come racing to ya!!!!!

Unregistered
    Just put some cheeseburgers and pizza out and her 500 lb self will come racing to ya!!!!!
    🐽🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖 food or your junk cos she will come running for either one!

Unregistered
    🐽🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖 food or your junk cos she will come running for either one!
    This is so rude! DW, is an amazing Deputy. She always goes above and beyond what's expected. She was a top notch CST Detective in Op, and got effed over there by you know who. Then she killed it in D8, and got effed out of a CI, position in which she was way more qualified then most... She puts most to shame when it comes to LE, and whoever wrote this is just a hater. She will be your Sgt, one day very soon shes that good. In all my years here I never seen someone with the leadership qualities she possess. She truly cares about the community she serves. There are so many people you could go after, why DW? She always has everyone's back and will do anything to help. Leave her alone, she is an amazing person and will be command staff one day.

Unregistered
    This is so rude! DW, is an amazing Deputy. She always goes above and beyond what's expected. She was a top notch CST Detective in Op, and got effed over there by you know who. Then she killed it in D8, and got effed out of a CI, position in which she was way more qualified then most... She puts most to shame when it comes to LE, and whoever wrote this is just a hater. She will be your Sgt, one day very soon shes that good. In all my years here I never seen someone with the leadership qualities she possess. She truly cares about the community she serves. There are so many people you could go after, why DW? She always has everyone's back and will do anything to help. Leave her alone, she is an amazing person and will be command staff one day.
    She's a whore. She was ****ing Kreg Costa, knowing he was married and when he was going through all that shit. **** her, she's scum.

Unregistered
    Wow, almost well written! Good job DW! Is it weird writing about yourself in third person?! As for CST LOL you were on the team for a whole two seconds and only because you sucked ID’s D. You were and are a lazy deputy who sat under trees with HG and ate your food together and now you sit your fat chops in D17!!! You’ve never done real work a day in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    She's a whore. She was ****ing Kreg Costa, knowing he was married and when he was going through all that shit. **** her, she's scum.
    Let’s not forget ID, JM while she was with HG, and then had JM’s baby, homewrecked HG, and then claims the baby is HG’s when it is a spitting image of JM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Messiest cow I’ve ever seen here in my 18 years!

Unregistered
    This is not true at all. And all the BS in OP is also lies by a bunch of haters. She's a great Deputy, works her ass off and it's obvious you don't know her or never worked with her. Look at her arrest on the informant, this will show you she works. When everyone else is sitting under a tree 🌳 she is out picking up calls in not only her zone but others as well. Please stop ✋ this hatred and BS towards her 😒.

Unregistered
    This is not true at all. And all the BS in OP is also lies by a bunch of haters. She's a great Deputy, works her ass off and it's obvious you don't know her or never worked with her. Look at her arrest on the informant, this will show you she works. When everyone else is sitting under a tree 🌳 she is out picking up calls in not only her zone but others as well. Please stop ✋ this hatred and BS towards her 😒.
    Arrests can be given to anyone. It doesn’t mean you actually did any work. If only you put as much effort into being a cop as you put in with wrecking homes. How’s JM baby btw??? Also stop writing about yourself in third person. It’s super weird.

Unregistered
    Man it obvious you writing about yourself DW. Ain’t nobody stick up for anyone like this. I worked with you and you lazy. All them arrests was given to you so stop frontin….

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast