my boo - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: my boo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should pray that one day you can be half a cop that mccool is..
    I agree he is a great cop and an even better supervisor. He may not have made the best decisions when it came to females however you can't judge is professional work as a deputy and a supervisor based on that. All of you that talk s*** you should pray that you're as good of a cop as he is. You're just hating cuz you never will be!!!

Unregistered
    Morris and Daniel

Are you EFFING high? Both trash 💩💩💩🗑🗑🗑🥱

Unregistered
    I agree he is a great cop and an even better supervisor. He may not have made the best decisions when it came to females however you can't judge is professional work as a deputy and a supervisor based on that. All of you that talk s*** you should pray that you're as good of a cop as he is. You're just hating cuz you never will be!!!
    Oh so let me get this straight…Here is a guy that dropped off his trainee to go to Miami while on Duty to see his girlfriend. The guy should have been fired period!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh so let me get this straight…Here is a guy that dropped off his trainee to go to Miami while on Duty to see his girlfriend. The guy should have been fired period!!!!
    Well guess what? He wasnt so its time to move on.

Unregistered
    He was fired and got his job back.

Unregistered
    Ok and what, he is still a MASSIVE POS, and no one respects him whatsoever. Hs is almost as big of a Douchbag than his butt buddy Gene RE-Nard!

Unregistered
    Really, so please enlighten us on the truth or it wont be time to move on!
    Oh and by the way I will chose when that time is.

Unregistered
    Really, so please enlighten us on the truth or it wont be time to move on!
    Oh and by the way I will chose when that time is.
    Oohhhhhh your so tough and scary this is more entertainment and he's just laughing at you clowns being so upset even though it has nothing to do with you you dumb morons🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Oohhhhhh your so tough and scary this is more entertainment and he's just laughing at you clowns being so upset even though it has nothing to do with you you dumb morons🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Dont forget it you POS. You must be his new lover, I always heard he likes boys also.

Unregistered
    Dont forget it you POS. You must be his new lover, I always heard he likes boys also.
    You might be his lover because you're the one that's on here acting like a b****. It's all good I know you're upset you're not even close to the cop that he is so it really bothers you. You're such a joke

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast