A tale of two corrupt Major’s
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

A tale of two corrupt Major’s

Rich Snyder claims to be a leader and preaches loyalty and brotherhood. Well, let’s take a trip down memory lane and revisit the LeClair chronicles. The narcotics unit that your were a Lieutenant assigned to had several members that you knew of first hand were providing paid security for drug dealers. So what did you do fearless leader, when the walls starting crumbling down and innocent detectives lives were at stake. You fled to robbery separate yourself from the corruption and save your own ass. I guess your loyalty was to Agent X ( J. J.) , and those two filthy scum bags Hedrick and LeClair. I think you need EAP assistance Rich. Maybe they can set up a cot for you out at aviation and you can assign Morris the cat as your bunk mate.

Oh yeah, I have not forgot about your Chris Reeves. We know you were also involved in LeClair little side hustle. But how about that time you slithered in to Ferrante’s office and removed some sensitive paperwork from his office and handed that over to Mike Scott to get him burned.

The rumor round up is that Agent X ( J. J. ) is back in town and selling information.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rich Snyder claims to be a leader and preaches loyalty and brotherhood. Well, let’s take a trip down memory lane and revisit the LeClair chronicles. The narcotics unit that your were a Lieutenant assigned to had several members that you knew of first hand were providing paid security for drug dealers. So what did you do fearless leader, when the walls starting crumbling down and innocent detectives lives were at stake. You fled to robbery separate yourself from the corruption and save your own ass. I guess your loyalty was to Agent X ( J. J.) , and those two filthy scum bags Hedrick and LeClair. I think you need EAP assistance Rich. Maybe they can set up a cot for you out at aviation and you can assign Morris the cat as your bunk mate.

Oh yeah, I have not forgot about your Chris Reeves. We know you were also involved in LeClair little side hustle. But how about that time you slithered in to Ferrante’s office and removed some sensitive paperwork from his office and handed that over to Mike Scott to get him burned.

The rumor round up is that Agent X ( J. J. ) is back in town and selling information.
    Let's not forget when he was arrested for DV battery.

Unregistered

But…..

Let's not forget when he was arrested for DV battery.
    But what about a commander who was arrested for DUI and actually convicted of a crime………

Unregistered
    But what about a commander who was arrested for DUI and convicted of a crime………
    Got to love the leadership at this agency. A sheriff with absolutely no education. And criminal investigation over his head, command staff not repeated and moved have arrest record from DV battery to DUI, it's a shit show and it's going downhill fast. The sheriff is losing control fast. He got us a raise that's it but he can't handle this agency. He is in way above his head. What happened to your best friend Prisco, you through him to the side like trash.

Unregistered
    Got to love the leadership at this agency. A sheriff with absolutely no education. And criminal investigation over his head, command staff not repeated and moved have arrest record from DV battery to DUI, it's a shit show and it's going downhill fast. The sheriff is losing control fast. He got us a raise that's it but he can't handle this agency. He is in way above his head. What happened to your best friend Prisco, you through him to the side like trash.
    That’s because of the absolute mess and corruption that he inherited from Mr not so clean Mike Scott. That also includes all the secondary wave of trash claiming they can make this place better then Sheriff Marceno has. The following individuals have been identified by Agent X ( J. J. ) and have provided armed security for drug dealers during transactions, or had knowledge of it and chose to ignore it with a bribe.

Leavens
    McKinnon
    Shoap
    Snyder
    Reeves
    More
    Short
    Hedrick
    Jelly
    LeClair
    Lowe
    Glover

Unregistered

Unregistered
    They just arrested Carmine

Will never happen you jealous pile of sh*t

Unregistered

shocked

This is most troublesome and shocking if true

Unregistered
    Why didn't the sheriff change his administration after he won the election? I've never seen a new sheriff keep the old administration. He shouldn't have to keep anybody he doesn't want in a position of authority especially if he doesn't trust them and their not being loyal to him and his adminsitration

Unregistered

More words

That’s because of the absolute mess and corruption that he inherited from Mr not so clean Mike Scott. That also includes all the secondary wave of trash claiming they can make this place better then Sheriff Marceno has. The following individuals have been identified by Agent X ( J. J. ) and have provided armed security for drug dealers during transactions, or had knowledge of it and chose to ignore it with a bribe.

Leavens
    McKinnon
    Shoap
    Snyder
    Reeves
    More
    Short
    Hedrick
    Jelly
    LeClair
    Lowe
    Glover
    Your a real tough guy as a keyboard warrior naming people. You don't have ball$ to say it to my face punk
    Man up coward

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast