Sergeant Guevara appeal to school board for clemency - Video

Unregistered

https://youtu.be/CyNqXaM03YY

Unregistered
    Damn, to be in that situation is terrible. I don’t wish that upon any good officer.

Unregistered
    So now everything will come to light and all you backstabbing, two face Monday morning quarterback losers who run your mouth‘s behind a computer screen and have openly already prosecuted her without knowing anything and basing your stupid opinions off of channel 7 will have to come up with new bullshit excuses as to why she’s a horrible person and as to why you hate her.

Unregistered

Fl statute 112,

I already knew if she plays it right a well fought DOAH trial would get her job back. And she can charge her superiors will failure to comply with said statute and they can get desertification because it's a misdemeanor for failure to comply why cuz democrats just fire but in florida its not legal to do what they did. That's why I said her attorney should never have let her talk to the board.as her statements were incrininatory. But hey don't i don't have a horse in this race but if I did I'd eat them alive .......rule 1 appear weak to your enemies and never correct them when they make mistakes. Tee hee.....

Unregistered
    Wow this ain’t the same loud, drunk chusmeria that we saw in that Doral video. Look at this street trash trynna act all respectable in front of all those old fossils. You think they give a shit about your lowlife ass? You’re just another stupid number, and the FOP and the brass already made up their minds about what to do with you weeks before your little crybaby act. The board is just going with their FOP recommendations. You’re expendable. NOBODY HAS YOUR BACK!! This better be a lesson to the rest of you dirtbags running around pretending to be cops on the weekdays and getting wasted and coked up on Friday night. Smarten up hosebags. This is the best job most of you retards will ever get.

Unregistered
    Spare us the BS! You’re a drunk. You acted like an animal. You broke laws and should have been arrested, not just fired. Your tears are crocodile.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow this ain’t the same loud, drunk chusmeria that we saw in that Doral video. Look at this street trash trynna act all respectable in front of all those old fossils. You think they give a shit about your lowlife ass? You’re just another stupid number, and the FOP and the brass already made up their minds about what to do with you weeks before your little crybaby act. The board is just going with their FOP recommendations. You’re expendable. NOBODY HAS YOUR BACK!! This better be a lesson to the rest of you dirtbags running around pretending to be cops on the weekdays and getting wasted and coked up on Friday night. Smarten up hosebags. This is the best job most of you retards will ever get.
    I’ve seen some of these “COPS” and you are correct sir. Most are totally useless. So yes, stop acting like asshole s and you’ll be fine. Just sit at your school and pretend to play cops.

Unregistered

Be nice we all are actors in a world stage

I’ve seen some of these “COPS” and you are correct sir. Most are totally useless. So yes, stop acting like asshole s and you’ll be fine. Just sit at your school and pretend to play cops.
    Hey guys this is some ungrateful fool who left or got fired or was rejected by the elite SRO division.
    This person wants a reaction from you just ignore malcontents like this. He or she doesn't realize what a luxury it is to be an SRO. But to the fool who posted this, our children are sacred because they are our future politicians, police, doctors, manufacturers, business men, ect. Our mission is to divert them from becoming the slime that street patrol has to deal with. So think of how important you SROs are. Our intervention in the lives of these youths means we build up and if they end up on the streets. The beat cop is just sanitation workers who have to take out the trash. So we both have missions. If they become criminals we missed the mark and the street patrol are the paid garbage collectors. It's all good .....

Unregistered
    Hey guys this is some ungrateful fool who left or got fired or was rejected by the elite SRO division.
    This person wants a reaction from you just ignore malcontents like this. He or she doesn't realize what a luxury it is to be an SRO. But to the fool who posted this, our children are sacred because they are our future politicians, police, doctors, manufacturers, business men, ect. Our mission is to divert them from becoming the slime that street patrol has to deal with. So think of how important you SROs are. Our intervention in the lives of these youths means we build up and if they end up on the streets. The beat cop is just sanitation workers who have to take out the trash. So we both have missions. If they become criminals we missed the mark and the street patrol are the paid garbage collectors. It's all good .....
    Wow takes brains to rationalize that.

Unregistered

I'm not responsible for your health

Wow takes brains to rationalize that.
    I know something you Demonrats don't have so shut up put your mask on and take the 3 shots you'll be dead in 2 years from the hydro gel that causes heart inflammation.