We are going after your qualified immunity
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We are going after your qualified immunity

We are going to make sure you become personally liable for being incompetent and abusive. We are going to go after your personal file and expose your history of abuse. You ready to start seeing all the "brady" officers coming from your department? WE ARE GOING TO EXPOSE YOU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are going to make sure you become personally liable for being incompetent and abusive. We are going to go after your personal file and expose your history of abuse. You ready to start seeing all the "brady" officers coming from your department? WE ARE GOING TO EXPOSE YOU.
    No one can touch Qualified Immunity!!! The great Senator Tim Scott, who is negotiating the police reform bill with the dirty democrats, will never agree to that!!! Sorry to disappoint you.

Unregistered
    No one can touch Qualified Immunity!!! The great Senator Tim Scott, who is negotiating the police reform bill with the dirty democrats, will never agree to that!!! Sorry to disappoint you.
    You are playing right into these police haters hands.

Unregistered
    Doctors can be sued personally for malpractice so why can’t police officers be sued for violating citizens rights??? Believe me it is getting removed sooner than later

Unregistered
    You are playing right into these police haters hands.
    Exposing incompetent & abusive police is "police hating". Got it. The public has noted your stance.

Unregistered
    He cop hater good luck you soft ass punk good luck protecting yourself against the savages. I will sit back and watch liberal America become victims. I will slowly respond and take a report for you hand you a case number and laugh as I drive away. Good luck to you and your family on taking care of yourself.

Unregistered
    He cop hater good luck you soft ass punk good luck protecting yourself against the savages. I will sit back and watch liberal America become victims. I will slowly respond and take a report for you hand you a case number and laugh as I drive away. Good luck to you and your family on taking care of yourself.
    Keep thinking that bad police being held accountable for their crimes is a liberal agenda. I think you need to go get another FoxNews Sippycup from the PBA fridge..

You aren't captain hero keeping "the savages" at bay. The community is already well aware you don't want to do your job properly and they need to fend for themselves. We are going to get rid of bad cops that give the profession a bad name.

Since you seem so butthurt, its likely you're in the "spoiled" pile of the bunch...

Unregistered
    Damn are all you people in MBPD incompetent? https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...218786450.html

Unregistered

The SAVAGES claim another victim on Ocean Drive

An innocent tourist dining with his family was shot in the face by another one of our South Beach animals today. I guess the weekend crime wave is now a seven day a week event.

Unregistered
    Looks like the hater that was talking crap about cops has left this chat. I guess the reality of life is hitting him that maybe it’ll be him one day being shot in the face for no reason…. Hahahah liberals eating themselves alive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast