A message to our FOP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

A message to our FOP

Dear FOP,

I commend everyone involved today on your hard work and tenacity in getting the sergeants exam retracted. Del-Valle and Arias MUST get promoted before this list is exhausted! Great job by all and please know I say that with utmost sincerity. With that being said. I do have a question for you.

Where is that same tenacity and dedication when officers are getting written up and given 40 hour suspensions for minor speeding violations and having there vehicle idling? And many of the other minor SOP violations that lead to a 40 hour suspension?

Where is that same tenacity and dedication when illegal ticket quota’s still exist, A HOSTILE work environment exist. We are understaffed, under equipped, and underpaid in comparison to departments our size?

We have no take home vehicle program, insufficient vehicles, and we still have 15 to 20 year old vehicles in service and in our fleet.

The sergeants responsibilities keep getting worse. They have been tasked with monitoring speeds via log, monitoring GPS via log. monitoring idling via log, criticals for almost every call, 15 with there officers, 62 checks, conduct 62 of there own, check reports, check citations which are required per our ticket quota?
    sergeants are Understaffed, they are currently 5 short, and overworked. To take time off is almost impossible. Unless your the Cruz. Oh and the body worn cameras haven’t even come out yet! That’ll be yet another monitoring log and more work for the sergeants.

This place continues to become significantly worse and I don’t see anything being done about it by our FOP. In fact, they are silent.

So FOP, I urge you to continue to display that same passion, fire, heat, determination, drive, tenacity towards all of the above mentioned issues we are currently facing in 2021 at the city of Hialeah police department.

Marlon, as our FOP President, I’m calling you out brother! You took an oath to fight and protect us. Fight for your people! Fight for what’s right.! Address these issues head on!!!!!! STEP UP we need you!!!

Unregistered
    Too bad the exam is back up lol

Unregistered
    I love how he shits on all of us daily.

Unregistered
    And apparently we have an abundance of Patrol Sergeants, since we have a midnight Sgt which has been reassigned to Admin (records Dept). Meanwhile Sgts are getting forced daily. Great Job Chief!! Is it Nov 2 yet?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And apparently we have an abundance of Patrol Sergeants, since we have a midnight Sgt which has been reassigned to Admin (records Dept). Meanwhile Sgts are getting forced daily. Great Job Chief!! Is it Nov 2 yet?
    On Nov. 2 if Isis Garcia-Martinez wins the chief stays. She protected him

Unregistered
    On Nov. 2 if Isis Garcia-Martinez wins the chief stays. She protected him
    I'm assuming if he stays he will have to go and testify in jesses trial which I'm sure he is avoiding

Unregistered
    FOP just got owned by the chiefs recent email. De pinga.

Unregistered
    Why was he removed from patrol and reassigned to Records?

Unregistered
    The chief wiped his ass with the FOP. You clowns haven’t done anything ever and now you try ? Of course the chief was gonna wipe his ass with that letter. Hialeah isn’t changing. It’ll keep being a dump and the quality officers will keep going to the county. We will keep the ones who can’t speak English the ones who take medications for their “disabilities” ( yes we have officers who take meds for mental illness, and yes the city hired them). We will keep the buffoons who think they are on some cop movie. The ones who have barely lived in this country ( these guys don’t even know what laws they are enforcing and make it up as they go along, yes make things up) Whoever can leave. Leave. Hialeah is never going to change unless someone like the FBI comes and dismantles the command staff.

Unregistered

FOP Failure

Dear FOP, in the last couple of weeks and in the weeks to come people will be leaving this department. Why ? Why would they leave isn’t everything going to be unicorns and rainbows after November 2 ?

Simple, your inaction since 2017. You guys never fight or do anything for us the members. We eat the **** every time. Unless that is if it benefits you. The FOP going forward needs to be more transparent also I encourage others to run against our current FOP leadership so they can be replaced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast