A message to our FOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear FOP, in the last couple of weeks and in the weeks to come people will be leaving this department. Why ? Why would they leave isn’t everything going to be unicorns and rainbows after November 2 ?

Simple, your inaction since 2017. You guys never fight or do anything for us the members. We eat the **** every time. Unless that is if it benefits you. The FOP going forward needs to be more transparent also I encourage others to run against our current FOP leadership so they can be replaced.
    You look at city of Miami fop and they are always fighting shit defending officers on tv. Even in Miami Beach an officer got 10 hours for leaking a bodycam video of another officer striking a subject and here you get 40 hours for ****ing up a report. It sucks that we have to wait for regime change for our quality of life to improve.

Unregistered
    You look at city of Miami fop and they are always fighting shit defending officers on tv. Even in Miami Beach an officer got 10 hours for leaking a bodycam video of another officer striking a subject and here you get 40 hours for ****ing up a report. It sucks that we have to wait for regime change for our quality of life to improve.
    but who’s gonna take over ? The ones that have been in hiding while the poor get continue getting raped ?

Hey but Marlon went to command school and garrido jr is going to Las Vegas for a week to learn about drones …. And let’s not forget the next round of 100% exam scores that are coming November 1st wonder who’s gonna be at the top of that list

Unregistered

A message to FOP

The commanders should get off their lazy, do nothing asses and cover shifts For the Sgts. Oh wait, they just follow the Majors who do less than nothing (and violate laws and rules) also. And only about 2 Lts are even worth the spots they fill.

Mamatranca

Skittles and Rainbows. Unicorns not included.

Dear FOP, in the last couple of weeks and in the weeks to come people will be leaving this department. Why ? Why would they leave isn’t everything going to be unicorns and rainbows after November 2 ?

Simple, your inaction since 2017. You guys never fight or do anything for us the members. We eat the **** every time. Unless that is if it benefits you. The FOP going forward needs to be more transparent also I encourage others to run against our current FOP leadership so they can be replaced.

Que wapo papi. Easy to throw from the sidelines papi. Everyone’s a gangster until it’s time to do gangster sh*t. Just a little jab for you to get you riled up. But seriously, sometimes there is a bigger picture and strategy that isn’t and can’t be forecast. “Guerra avisada no mata soldados”
    You’re comeback reply will have valid reasons that cannot be disputed. So in advance, you are 100% right. Well, at least will appear to be 100 in the short term. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Those FOP guys and gals hands are tied when people keep taking hours at PDMs and don’t want to sign on the dotted line to fight. That’s not the way it works. The grieved employee has to to grieve it. Very few issues can be filed as an “associated grievance” on behalf of all. So again, since I don’t want to go back and forth with you upon your eloquent reply to this. Your reply will have merit and make complete sense. There are things in the background in motion. They have been in motion. This is long term strategy never been played before. And as to why things can’t be divulged. Well, I wonder how the city, the mayor, city legal, city council people and the individual currently holding the title of chief of police, got their hands on a letter sent and meant for the members. Hmm. Loose lips sink ships.

They always used to say things can’t get any worse. Well they did. And they will. So also, in advance because I won’t reply again. Things are gonna get even worse before they get better. Rest assured the lunacy will continue and even more pain will come before November 2.

And remember, the new regime may not be the skittles and rainbows one thinks. Your savior may end up getting martyred before their time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatranca View Post
    Que wapo papi. Easy to throw from the sidelines papi. Everyone’s a gangster until it’s time to do gangster sh*t. Just a little jab for you to get you riled up. But seriously, sometimes there is a bigger picture and strategy that isn’t and can’t be forecast. “Guerra avisada no mata soldados”
    You’re comeback reply will have valid reasons that cannot be disputed. So in advance, you are 100% right. Well, at least will appear to be 100 in the short term. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Those FOP guys and gals hands are tied when people keep taking hours at PDMs and don’t want to sign on the dotted line to fight. That’s not the way it works. The grieved employee has to to grieve it. Very few issues can be filed as an “associated grievance” on behalf of all. So again, since I don’t want to go back and forth with you upon your eloquent reply to this. Your reply will have merit and make complete sense. There are things in the background in motion. They have been in motion. This is long term strategy never been played before. And as to why things can’t be divulged. Well, I wonder how the city, the mayor, city legal, city council people and the individual currently holding the title of chief of police, got their hands on a letter sent and meant for the members. Hmm. Loose lips sink ships.

They always used to say things can’t get any worse. Well they did. And they will. So also, in advance because I won’t reply again. Things are gonna get even worse before they get better. Rest assured the lunacy will continue and even more pain will come before November 2.

And remember, the new regime may not be the skittles and rainbows one thinks. Your savior may end up getting martyred before their time.
    I could see your argument having some validity but the reality is that no one fights the PDMs and takes the hours because no one wants to become the new "target"and simply wants to keep the monkey off their backs. This place is designed to be ran with fear to the point that once you become the chiefs target he is gonna **** you over with 100 petty policies that are selectively enforced when it's to **** you. This is exactly why a new outside chief is needed and not one of Sergio's cronies who's been handed the playbook by Sergio himself on how to **** the officers over out of a job once they become a threat or refuse to get with the program.

Sure you might win arbitration, but by then your file is ****ed so kiss goodbye being able to leave this place by applying to work at a reputable department, you lost your house if you didn't have any savings, your girlfriend or wife left you, you suffer major stress or depression and if you return to work be the subject of retaliation.

Anyone care to disagree?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatranca View Post

I could see your argument having some validity but the reality is that no one fights the PDMs and takes the hours because no one wants to become the new "target"and simply wants to keep the monkey off their backs. This place is designed to be ran with fear to the point that once you become the chiefs target he is gonna **** you over with 100 petty policies that are selectively enforced when it's to **** you. This is exactly why a new outside chief is needed and not one of Sergio's cronies who's been handed the playbook by Sergio himself on how to **** the officers over out of a job once they become a threat or refuse to get with the program.

Sure you might win arbitration, but by then your file is ****ed so kiss goodbye being able to leave this place by applying to work at a reputable department, you lost your house if you didn't have any savings, your girlfriend or wife left you, you suffer major stress or depression and if you return to work be the subject of retaliation.

Anyone care to argue otherwise?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12