Morgan statute - Roll My Eyes - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol Now Moron is saying he'll pay 37,000 for his statue. He should pay the entire 75,000 and go sit in the clink for misuse of taxpayer money. Dumb and Dumber thing is great it's as good as money sir those are IOU's lol. You are a dumb A** who wants to see a statue of a Moron saluting the fallen officers? He never worked the road and has no idea of their sacrifice. He never even went to the police academy. That man is a joke thank God he's not sheriff anymore. He should be made to put it in his front yard so everyone knows
    That's where the idiot ex sheriff lives who stole taxpayer money to stroke his own ego.

Unregistered
    this is a quote in the paper by Morgan.. "The statues were part of a general upgrade to the grounds of the ECSO. We also built an employee break area, fences, etc., as part of the project. The statues were to be placed by the Fallen Officer Memorial. This is a common practice at other sheriff offices, and at the FL Sheriff's Association in Tallahassee" Hey stupid they don't make them of themselves and a group of people decide who is honored with a statue not the person their self. You are a narcissist. He also said it's just a statue of me saluting the men and women of the Escambia county sheriff's office and fallen officers. Well speaking for myself and probably many other escambia county deputies and former deputies we don't need a statue of you saluting us nor do we want one especially of you. You treated us like trash for years. You look down on us like we were beneath you. You wouldn't take time to even learn our names unless we got on your radar and you tried with your little buddy Eric to screw us over. You never respected us when you were sheriff and in return we don't respect you. We love Chip though even more now. I hope what you did is illegal and you spend time in jail it would be fitting for a man of your greatness and stature. Karma is a B och!!

Unregistered
    this is a quote in the paper by Morgan.. "The statues were part of a general upgrade to the grounds of the ECSO. We also built an employee break area, fences, etc., as part of the project. The statues were to be placed by the Fallen Officer Memorial. This is a common practice at other sheriff offices, and at the FL Sheriff's Association in Tallahassee" Hey stupid they don't make them of themselves and a group of people decide who is honored with a statue not the person their self. You are a narcissist. He also said it's just a statue of me saluting the men and women of the Escambia county sheriff's office and fallen officers. Well speaking for myself and probably many other escambia county deputies and former deputies we don't need a statue of you saluting us nor do we want one especially of you. You treated us like trash for years. You look down on us like we were beneath you. You wouldn't take time to even learn our names unless we got on your radar and you tried with your little buddy Eric to screw us over. You never respected us when you were sheriff and in return we don't respect you. We love Chip though even more now. I hope what you did is illegal and you spend time in jail it would be fitting for a man of your greatness and stature. Karma is a B och!!
    Now now young man..

Unregistered
    Former Sheriff David Morgan says... THANK me for my service... I bought you a statue of myself with your money.

Unregistered
    112.313 Standards of conduct for public officers, employees of agencies, and local government attorneys.—

6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.—No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others. This section shall not be construed to conflict with s. 104.31.

Unregistered
    He was a mediocre Air Force employee but yes he served but he won’t just admit he didn’t do anything spectacular like most of us veterans. He talks like he should have received the Medal of Honor and needs psychiatric counseling to understand it is okay to be a veteran and not have jumped on a grenade. He has LIED about what he did in the military he has NEVER been a law enforcement officer he has possibly NEVER told the truth about anything and we all endured and hated him except those of us (Gilmore. Alday. Hobbs. Ross….) who loved the power and soold their souls to tongue Morgan’s anus yeah you Gilmore to climb the ranks and just all of you who supported him and sang his praises along with FAT ass Haines just change your name to MORGAN HAINES FOOL

Unregistered
    Old Kim Jong-Morgan wants to make a shrine to himself. His goofy a$$ made some national news finally just like he always wanted. I love it that it's because his national news is because he's an idiot. Instead of his normal show boating, glory hounding, camera hogging, spotlight stealing, credit taking crap he normally does.

Unregistered
    That is some pretty strong talk on Gilmore and sadly it is true. Yeah Hobbs and Ross too. Gilmore has hurt a lot of us. Piece of trash

Unregistered
    That is some pretty strong talk on Gilmore and sadly it is true. Yeah Hobbs and Ross too. Gilmore has hurt a lot of us. Piece of trash
    I wish this was not true but it is. I kne w Gilmore for years before I came here. He was friends with my friend from the agency. I kne they were friends from way back. As most employees my friend had a dispute and is not here. Gilmore would say such hateful things in front of people about our friend but would instantly change his story if alone. It’s cowardly and sad. Gilmore was not ever the man we believed I guess. I want the best for the office but we were ruined by Morgan and too much admin that was molded into unfair people still.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast