RETIREMENT announcement - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Tim is a good man and leader who always did the right thing. Most of you *****in on here aren't half the man he is and definitely wouldn't say anything to his face because you are too much of a *****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tim is a good man and leader who always did the right thing. Most of you *****in on here aren't half the man he is and definitely wouldn't say anything to his face because you are too much of a *****
    Truth, didn’t Tim run the place when the fat felon was hurt in an eating accident, at the food truck site?

Unregistered
    t.l. May have his professional problems and etcc going up the ladder,
    however...i don't thing to many of you would ever think of trying him on yr best day,
    Blah, blah, blah, everyone is a UFC fighter, etc.

Unregistered
    Been in his punk face many times playing ball. He cries like a chick. Sorry, your man crush is a fraud. Is he worse than the fat felon?? No sir. But hes a fraud as he never should have made it past lieutenant. But after bad- mouthing every major and colonel above him to Reyes, he found himself at a rank that he didn't earn and cant handle. Thats why hes bailing. And bailing because he cant handle it is the only correct decision hes made in a year. Fact...

Unregistered

police

Been in his punk face many times playing ball. He cries like a chick. Sorry, your man crush is a fraud. Is he worse than the fat felon?? No sir. But hes a fraud as he never should have made it past lieutenant. But after bad- mouthing every major and colonel above him to Reyes, he found himself at a rank that he didn't earn and cant handle. Thats why hes bailing. And bailing because he cant handle it is the only correct decision hes made in a year. Fact...
    tim and i are friends, both of us been thru a few things together, as a outside observer sorta
    i worked side by side with him, he has all good intentions, 100% or more gung ho toward the job,
    i seen the potential in him to a certain point.
    in central intake: if he was a captain their,.....no doubt a 10 star rating considering...mary kopp, louis fonzie along with those other schmucks and rotten to the core morons that made rank.
    with b.s.o. being such a large cluster F.K., their trouble is promoting people to positions who never mover around in their career and thrust them in supervisor jobs they never worked in their career. think....the booking sgt S.O. OR DOOFUS FATHER. as i see it or seen it most do not have a genuine interest in the job, they all wanna do the cool stuff, or be on the e.r.t. or spend 20 yrs being a know nothing van driver, or spend their entire career eating...( timmy oh-steeen)., i just hope he has never bad mouth or stabbed me in the back.

Unregistered
    TL. Guess that $3000.00 you and your family gave to the Haitian sheriff campaign didn’t work out. You and Reyes was trying to move Benjamin out. The fat food lady is here to stay. You forgot she’s Haitain also and black when it’s convenient. You thought you had it all locked up a few weeks ago to become colonel of DOD after the last incident. Your hands are dirty also you have been overlooking lots of wrongs so it can fall back on Benjamin. You did the same with the other two failures ratting them out to Reyes. Benjamin is very close and best friends with the undersheriff Anderson. Know the players. Reyes will be getting his spanking soon. His division is failing with the contract cities and lying about the numbers. All coming soon.

Unregistered
    tim and i are friends, both of us been thru a few things together, as a outside observer sorta
    i worked side by side with him, he has all good intentions, 100% or more gung ho toward the job,
    i seen the potential in him to a certain point.
    in central intake: if he was a captain their,.....no doubt a 10 star rating considering...mary kopp, louis fonzie along with those other schmucks and rotten to the core morons that made rank.
    with b.s.o. being such a large cluster F.K., their trouble is promoting people to positions who never mover around in their career and thrust them in supervisor jobs they never worked in their career. think....the booking sgt S.O. OR DOOFUS FATHER. as i see it or seen it most do not have a genuine interest in the job, they all wanna do the cool stuff, or be on the e.r.t. or spend 20 yrs being a know nothing van driver, or spend their entire career eating...( timmy oh-steeen)., i just hope he has never bad mouth or stabbed me in the back.
    So I guess you were his drinking buddy you know where this convo is going so let me stop, go figure!...…You know so many of these leaders never truly served in the trenches and pretend like they have all the right but wrong answers and still will earn a special risk pension by default. Trust me 3/4 of lieutenant on down have no respect for this command but still have the utmost respect for what BSO has afforded them for their future beyond this 1/4 of a century of their lives.

Unregistered
    TL. Guess that $3000.00 you and your family gave to the Haitian sheriff campaign didn’t work out. You and Reyes was trying to move Benjamin out. The fat food lady is here to stay. You forgot she’s Haitain also and black when it’s convenient. You thought you had it all locked up a few weeks ago to become colonel of DOD after the last incident. Your hands are dirty also you have been overlooking lots of wrongs so it can fall back on Benjamin. You did the same with the other two failures ratting them out to Reyes. Benjamin is very close and best friends with the undersheriff Anderson. Know the players. Reyes will be getting his spanking soon. His division is failing with the contract cities and lying about the numbers. All coming soon.
    I thought I was the only one who knew the truth about this douche. He ratted out gary and Angela and a host of others. Especially after he got kicked out of IA and became desperate.. Reyes passed it on in hopes of getting his prostate massaged more by tim. If tim actually had anything going for him, he wouldn't have to be such a dry snitching assclown. I hope he really is going because he's added nothing to the profession but telling on people like a little child. What goes round comes round tim. You worthless priik. .

Unregistered
    Sure, jump on T.L. Hater. What about that bald headed inbred looking moron who’s the Major on the North end? Gary and Angela should of fired his worthless ass long ago. Everywhere Acosta has been assigned has had catastrophic incidents. Tony fire his worthless ass before something else happens! You’ve been warned.

Unregistered
    So does that jackass Langelier still talk really loud while looking around at whose listening? He used to love to do that, like what he was saying was super important. What a douche. No loss when if his illiterate azz leaves.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast