RETIREMENT announcement
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

RETIREMENT announcement

What a joke ! Years of hard work . No more bowling incentives for you kiss a$$ deps .... be gone you won't be missed at all by most of us Lt.col .

Unregistered
    ERT blondie your options are getting slim . Who will you blow next ?

Unregistered
    Sorry Tim.
    To suggest that you are somehow the the faultless observer is ludicrous. Youve made a career out of ratting out and knocking reputations claiming everyone is wrong and youre right. That is a problem. You're as much to blame as the fat felon. You needs to shut your mouth, retire and go away and hope YOUR past doesn't come up. You own this mess like fat azz. This is fact. PS- Investigator??? You were in IA for a few weeks, literally. Never were very smart.

Unregistered
    Lt. Col. Tim is the best thing that happen to DOD under Tony. Benjamin the felony is clueless along with the rest of the command. He will be missed. This ship is taking on water fast. Every week in the news for something bad, never good. Staff is nervous about what Tim is going to reveal after Sept. 3 . It’s coming some should retire now afterwards they want get the chance with Tony, they will be fired like previous DOD staff. It’s coming I can wait. We all will be at his retirement. Benjamin and her current staff will not be invited. Ira G. And Scott I. We be in attendance also. It’s going to be great to see what DOD members attend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. Col. Tim is the best thing that happen to DOD under Tony. Benjamin the felony is clueless along with the rest of the command. He will be missed. This ship is taking on water fast. Every week in the news for something bad, never good. Staff is nervous about what Tim is going to reveal after Sept. 3 . It’s coming some should retire now afterwards they want get the chance with Tony, they will be fired like previous DOD staff. It’s coming I can wait. We all will be at his retirement. Benjamin and her current staff will not be invited. Ira G. And Scott I. We be in attendance also. It’s going to be great to see what DOD members attend.
    Didn’t Ira G. and Scott I. put Benjamin and Judon and the rest of current incompetent command staff in place? The best thing Tony did was fire two of Scott Israel’s incompetent placements Palmer and Neely. As for Langeliar he’s too much of a puzzy to take any information he has to the press. Who cares if Ira and Scott Israel go to to the puzzy’s retirement party. Israel only worked here what 2 years, but he Phucked up the place more than Tony. Israel and Ira put fat Benjamin in place and she did nothing but screw us. Ira and Israel were ok with them screwing us when they were here. Now that they were fired for incompetence they care about us. Please, they’re just a couple of no life losers, who will never work in supervisory positions again. When Tony fires Acosta and Benjamin he will prove he has detention’s interest at heart.

Unregistered
    Fat ass Benjamin will be there, if there is free food. She never misses a free food event, just saying.

Unregistered
    Their want be any Church’s fried chicken available for her to eat. I was told she get down on the chicken bones. Put the food down for a minute and show some leadership skills. Tim is not there to save you anymore. Reyes will find a replacement for you as soon as his do boy Tim leave soon. Benji time up. You can visit all the food trucks in Broward county starting next month when you are fired by Tony like the others. Good riddance you are garbage, you fool Israel with your pastor but Toney is not having it. More articles coming about the jail.

Unregistered
    Their want be any Church’s fried chicken available for her to eat. I was told she get down on the chicken bones. Put the food down for a minute and show some leadership skills. Tim is not there to save you anymore. Reyes will find a replacement for you as soon as his do boy Tim leave soon. Benji time up. You can visit all the food trucks in Broward county starting next month when you are fired by Tony like the others. Good riddance you are garbage, you fool Israel with your pastor but Toney is not having it. More articles coming about the jail.
    Tim never saved anyone from anything. He's a mediocre deputy who couldn't lead a wet dream. Now when leadership gets tough, and he doesn't have someone else to blame (his MO), and lacks the ability to correct things, he quits?

He ran his big mouth for years about everyone above him to try to climb the ladder. Then gets there and panicks. Yeah, thats Tim. Always has been. Not sure if he's really leaving but no loss if he does. Be safe

Unregistered
    Probably better to retire honorably rather than be shown the door.

Unregistered
    Langelier aint goin anywhere. LOLOL

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast