Next pay raise better be significant... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up mother fukker! Don’t undermine that post. I get dispatched to school crossing once or twice a week. Don’t the fukking crossing guards have back up people? Or a back up system?

Why is patrol the back up to everything? Where is our back up?
    Snap to it azzhole!

Unregistered
    You have had raises and make plenty, stfu you little baby.
    Coming from someone who doesn’t work patrol. Puss

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3311891]Don’t like it? THEN QUIT![/QUOTE

Because that will solve everything you moron.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? THEN QUIT!
    Quitting every day... left and right!

Unregistered
    Before you judge, Worked patrol my entire career. If you want to be wealthy, you should have chosen a different career. HCSO employees make a fair wage with the exception of the slugs that purposely don’t work to their full potential in protest. If you have realized this is not the profession you imagined, there are option. I know, I know, you are stuck. You are not stuck anywhere, you are scared to change professions. I hear ya, but as you have told me and have seen, many others are resigning. Don’t worry about leaving the agency shorthanded, they have not worried about you. But to stand there, cry and not take control of your life, is just as pathetic as calling me a puss. Grow up and act like an adult, in fact, act like a deputy sheriff. Unless of course you are incapable.

Unregistered
    Before you judge, Worked patrol my entire career. If you want to be wealthy, you should have chosen a different career. HCSO employees make a fair wage with the exception of the slugs that purposely don’t work to their full potential in protest. If you have realized this is not the profession you imagined, there are option. I know, I know, you are stuck. You are not stuck anywhere, you are scared to change professions. I hear ya, but as you have told me and have seen, many others are resigning. Don’t worry about leaving the agency shorthanded, they have not worried about you. But to stand there, cry and not take control of your life, is just as pathetic as calling me a puss. Grow up and act like an adult, in fact, act like a deputy sheriff. Unless of course you are incapable.
    Are you retired because you obviously have no idea how fast people are bailing out of this sinking ship every day.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Agency PR communication brown noser doing damage control. People are quitting weekly. Should be easy to do a public records request to prove it. Maybe the media can get on this.

Unregistered
    This DOG FIGHT they put us in mixed in with victims and criminals, so our agency, government leaders, lawyers, judges, media, and social media scum can make money off of us plus use us for entertainment can go fukkk itself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12