Would you let a functional alcoholic run your DUI Unit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cross is a hot sack of human waste though.
    There, fixed it for you.

Unregistered
    If MC gets a DUI or refuses to blow will Pear1 have the balls to fire him, as he did a few others? Or will the administration cover it up?

Unregistered
    Mark ALWAYS blows, I thought that was understood.

Unregistered
    Sgt hs had it and he was a KILLER Sgt

Unregistered
    Mark ALWAYS blows, I thought that was understood.
    How often do Echo Units use their own PBT’s while they’re out drinking off duty? PBT’s record each blow. It’s sad that some of the DUI unit people are some of the worst drunk drivers. Hypocrites.

Unregistered
    If MC gets a DUI or refuses to blow will Pear1 have the balls to fire him, as he did a few others? Or will the administration cover it up?
    I doubt MC could perform a fst test with his bad foot, years of boozin causes his gout flare up

Unregistered

Stats

Say what you want about super cross, he’s more productive then echo! DL has done an amazing four sg1s in a month and half. Those are some lackluster numbers! I guess harassing dispatchers/call takers is time consuming. BH is somehow less productive then DL! What is that unit doing the first 4-6 hours every night at cbt? It can’t be writing reports. Is it “admin” group movie night? Is this the new “Netflix squad”?
    This unit is worse now then it was under the prior Sgt. Didn’t even know that was possible… what a shame.

Unregistered
    Say what you want about super cross, he’s more productive then echo! DL has done an amazing four sg1s in a month and half. Those are some lackluster numbers! I guess harassing dispatchers/call takers is time consuming. BH is somehow less productive then DL! What is that unit doing the first 4-6 hours every night at cbt? It can’t be writing reports. Is it “admin” group movie night? Is this the new “Netflix squad”?
    This unit is worse now then it was under the prior Sgt. Didn’t even know that was possible… what a shame.
    Don’t be so hard on DL. He really stepped up last week with two whole x15s! And a mait call out. He’s really putting in some work.

BH and DL, hats off to you sirs. You’re both truly an example of the work ethic we should all strive for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12