Demotion of yewandumb smith - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Q is the best Lt we have.
    Love Lt. Q. He’s highly intelligent, professional and is the most experienced Lt. we have.

Unregistered

both. Greatest love of all, is happening to meeee

Love Lt. Q. He’s highly intelligent, professional and is the most experienced Lt. we have.
    Ok Q that's a weee bit narcissistic to praise yourself
    Whoa there I say woah there boah.

Unregistered
    Ok Q that's a weee bit narcissistic to praise yourself
    Whoa there I say woah there boah.
    Not Q just someone who works for him and respects him. You’re probably one of those career south end guys who did a stint in GIU and returned down south.
    He’s legit and good at his job like I said

Unregistered

Oh we know and see

Not Q just someone who works for him and respects him. You’re probably one of those career south end guys who did a stint in GIU and returned down south.
    He’s legit and good at his job like I said
    You got me there, GIU and we've been watching him.
    Did you know he sometimes checks in from his house? And takes hour and a half lunches? We are following lots of yall and building dossiers.

Unregistered
    She should have never been a Sgt and most of us here won’t miss her. Watch and in just a short time she’ll make an impact on her new area and it won’t be a good one.

Unregistered
    Ok Q easy does it, you got what you wanted no need to go overboard, most of the mentioned named persons are professionals and I doubt they would engage in creating a hostile environment. Those Pete cuccarro and Moffitt days are over I truly believe our current chief would not allow such a witch hunt to continue. You on the other hand. Remember the energy you send to others will boomerang, for you do not know if that person's soul outranks yours in the higher realms and you bring ingnamonity to yourself and your colleagues at a later date. Funny how ol Pete use to say " careful if you don't play my way you'll join the ranks of those I fired" and Walla! With weeks, Pete joined the ranks of those he followed. Tee hee......
    Danny be quiet already. Your friend got demoted. Go find a suspicious package and put it in your trunk, then drive over to the county station and tell them what you found. You are as dumb as Smith

Unregistered
    Danny be quiet already. Your friend got demoted. Go find a suspicious package and put it in your trunk, then drive over to the county station and tell them what you found. You are as dumb as Smith
    When these two (Smith and Danny) are in a room together, the IQ average drops significantly. Arguably, two of the stupidest, laziest and most incompetent officers we’ve ever had and considering what’s here, and come through this place, that’s saying quite a lot.

Unregistered

Must be a GIU hore

When these two (Smith and Danny) are in a room together, the IQ average drops significantly. Arguably, two of the stupidest, laziest and most incompetent officers we’ve ever had and considering what’s here, and come through this place, that’s saying quite a lot.
    Nah yo, I gots to disagree wit yo assessment. Maybe dat Sarge be crazy but Danny, we go to him when we need intel, they call him when needing advice and his training was outstanding. You just be blanket hatin everybody. Cuz you be jealous of people smarter than yo white racist asses !

Unregistered
    In her typical sleazy, sneaky and sordid ways, Yewandumb allegedly tried to play the victim card, yet again.

Did you try to speak with a Board Member? How’d the conversation go with School Board Member Dr. Dorothy Bendross-Mindingall?

Lemme guess, you lied, again, it’s all you do. You cried foul, again, it’s all you do. You blamed everyone else, again, it’s all you do. You screamed, “racist,” again, it’s all you do. You concocted a conspiracy story that it’s “harassment,” again, it’s all you do.

You’re a disgusting person and a lousy employee. Nice try...KARMA just smacked you for being so ugly, foul and repulsive.

09-13 Officer Smith

Unregistered
    North Ops just wanted to say, “thank you” for getting rid of the incompetent, lazy, hateful imbecile...she’s all yours...enjoy Major Bev and Lt. Hodges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast