Director FR - STEP DOWN - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Consulting on what? Ruining police agencies?

“Hi my name is George P. I am an unqualified rookie lieutenant who was unethically appointed to major shortly after shooting a uniformed female officer.

I am almost singlehandedly (with the help of a venomous rat sergeant) have blown my way into the heart of a nervous unprepared Director.

Capitalizing on this amateur Director’s fear and nervousness, I have convinced him to allow me to undermine every other AD and am officially his gatekeeper, keeping him safe and hidden from all others. I don’t allow the Director to speak to anyone and only feed him information that is beneficial to me.this is easy to do because the Director is scared of his own shadow and remains in hiding from his own agency because he doesn’t know how to face them.

Thank you for hiring me to teach you to be a manipulative snake”

Your truly, George P.
    I totally agree. Total POS!!!

Unregistered
    Director, it’s time that you step own.

You have offered this department absolutely no vision or direction. You hide day and night from your command.

The streets have been overrun by criminals. Summer Heat was an embarrassing waste of money with no fo us on anything. Districts were just to burn budgets in order for you to have something to say on camera.

No arrests have been made on the mass shootings. How can it take so long when there are a ton of witnesses, video footage, and vehicle information?

You have absolutely no contact with your own command staff. Every single member of command says they have no clue what your vision is. And the little information they receive, they receive in secret by either PV or GP.

You are not a bad person, but you are horribly unprepared for leadership. This agency cannot continue to sink while you try to GROW INTO this position. We tried that with the dancing Queen and look at where we ended up. With you!
    This Director has always been a POS. Years ago he went out of his way to arrest a northside cop. This man has always crumbled under pressure and always will. In fact, I don’t think there is much left to crumble. He is an empty pile of dust hiding who is behind his keepers.

Unregistered
    This Director has always been a POS. Years ago he went out of his way to arrest a northside cop. This man has always crumbled under pressure and always will. In fact, I don’t think there is much left to crumble. He is an empty pile of dust hiding who is behind his keepers.
    Nothing has changed.

Unregistered
    Director, it’s time that you step own.

You have offered this department absolutely no vision or direction. You hide day and night from your command.

The streets have been overrun by criminals. Summer Heat was an embarrassing waste of money with no fo us on anything. Districts were just to burn budgets in order for you to have something to say on camera.

No arrests have been made on the mass shootings. How can it take so long when there are a ton of witnesses, video footage, and vehicle information?

You have absolutely no contact with your own command staff. Every single member of command says they have no clue what your vision is. And the little information they receive, they receive in secret by either PV or GP.

You are not a bad person, but you are horribly unprepared for leadership. This agency cannot continue to sink while you try to GROW INTO this position. We tried that with the dancing Queen and look at where we ended up. With you!

I know first hand that this post is from a chief, you brass are such slime. He is under control of the mayor due to this non election system. The brass is envy and I know who is posting this. Freddy is way better than JP, and everyone else besides Fred Taylor.

Unregistered
    I know first hand that this post is from a chief, you brass are such slime. He is under control of the mayor due to this non election system. The brass is envy and I know who is posting this. Freddy is way better than JP, and everyone else besides Fred Taylor.
    Taylor was the best Director hands down, all others have managed to downside and give the department to liberals.

Unregistered
    So who’s the Chief then?

Unregistered
    So who’s the Chief then?
    Hahahaha The suspense is killing me!!

Unregistered
    Not a bad person? He covered up an officer initiated mass shooting to protect his son. Then put him in puddle patrol with a 4/10 schedule and one weekend day off after only 4 years on the job when the average time to get on that unit is 10 plus years. Alfredo is a son of a ***** if there ever was one.
    By far one of the realest comments posted on here … but everyone is so brainwashed into accepting this crap as normal that no one says anything …. It’s disgusting… but most of MDPD officers as much as they complain, they are used to the abuse…. I understand friends and family will look out for each other, but the fact they don’t even hide it is a reflection of the weakness of everyone else that while not connected, don’t say anything about it, don’t do anything about and maybe even covers it…

Unregistered
    I would keep Hanlon or bring back Nanny
    Wishful thinking Patterson hates Nanney because he was the brains behind enforcement and refused to kneel. Hanlon would have been great but time ran out on him. You *****es are stuck with easily controlled politicians pretending to be cop leaders.

Unregistered
    Wishful thinking Patterson hates Nanney because he was the brains behind enforcement and refused to kneel. Hanlon would have been great but time ran out on him. You *****es are stuck with easily controlled politicians pretending to be cop leaders.
    That’s chief Carothers for sure. Rumor is he going to demote back to captain.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast