Director FR - STEP DOWN - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If so he or she needs a whole new command staff of competent people he or she can trust.

Freddy can't trust none of the people he has around him. All of them want to be Director.
    He put them all there

Unregistered
    Freddy is an incompetent coward. I don’t want to hear no Sh!] about him not being able to pick his people. This idiot picked Caneva to chief (the stupidity here is self explanatory), he picked Barrow to Major ( to appease the gay community), Patky to Major (to appease the Asian hate crime bandwagon).

And now George P as an AD? This is an embarrassment, but so, so predictable. Just another example that this Director is a lost and scared little school boy who is more concerned about kneeling to social trends than running a police department.

Covarde! i hope that when you look in the mirror, you can look past the cowardly eyes that the rest of us see in you, because this will be your legacy. The coward who sold his agency to the liberal media to guarantee yourself another few weeks in office. Eres un arrastrado!

COWARDLY LITTLE POSSUM

Unregistered
    Freddy is an incompetent coward. I don’t want to hear no Sh!] about him not being able to pick his people. This idiot picked Caneva to chief (the stupidity here is self explanatory), he picked Barrow to Major ( to appease the gay community), Patky to Major (to appease the Asian hate crime bandwagon).

And now George P as an AD? This is an embarrassment, but so, so predictable. Just another example that this Director is a lost and scared little school boy who is more concerned about kneeling to social trends than running a police department.

Covarde! i hope that when you look in the mirror, you can look past the cowardly eyes that the rest of us see in you, because this will be your legacy. The coward who sold his agency to the liberal media to guarantee yourself another few weeks in office. Eres un arrastrado!

COWARDLY LITTLE POSSUM
    I hope GP has been putting in leave slips for those consulting jobs he’s been doing.

Unregistered
    I hope GP has been putting in leave slips for those consulting jobs he’s been doing.
    Consulting on what? Ruining police agencies?

“Hi my name is George P. I am an unqualified rookie lieutenant who was unethically appointed to major shortly after shooting a uniformed female officer.

I am almost singlehandedly (with the help of a venomous rat sergeant) have blown my way into the heart of a nervous unprepared Director.

Capitalizing on this amateur Director’s fear and nervousness, I have convinced him to allow me to undermine every other AD and am officially his gatekeeper, keeping him safe and hidden from all others. I don’t allow the Director to speak to anyone and only feed him information that is beneficial to me.this is easy to do because the Director is scared of his own shadow and remains in hiding from his own agency because he doesn’t know how to face them.

Thank you for hiring me to teach you to be a manipulative snake”

Your truly, George P.

Unregistered
    Consulting on what? Ruining police agencies?

“Hi my name is George P. I am an unqualified rookie lieutenant who was unethically appointed to major shortly after shooting a uniformed female officer.

I am almost singlehandedly (with the help of a venomous rat sergeant) have blown my way into the heart of a nervous unprepared Director.

Capitalizing on this amateur Director’s fear and nervousness, I have convinced him to allow me to undermine every other AD and am officially his gatekeeper, keeping him safe and hidden from all others. I don’t allow the Director to speak to anyone and only feed him information that is beneficial to me.this is easy to do because the Director is scared of his own shadow and remains in hiding from his own agency because he doesn’t know how to face them.

Thank you for hiring me to teach you to be a manipulative snake”

Your truly, George P.
    Wowwwwwww!!! Spot on!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3311476]It would be the first time in Miami-Dade County history. First and foremost, he or she would have to bend the knee to County politics and corruption. Second it would be short lived as the jealous and envious existing command staff members would not be happy to work under an outsider, so they would come together against this person for their own greater good.

"Until an Anglo White Male runs this Department nothing will ever change. The blacks and Cubans will continue to be divided and therefore counterproductive. "

I hope to god your not a real mdpd cop!

Unregistered
    He put them all there
    Did he promote Stephanie Daniels? Did he promote Adrian Cummings? Did he promote Richard Amion? Did he promote Sam Bronson? Did he promote Maria Rabianas?

Wasn't he forced by Patterson to promote John Barrow and Patky? Did he promote Adrienne Byrd? Did he promote Rosylynn to Chief? Wasn't that Patterson who promoted Ros or was it JP?

Funny thing is the majority of these listed individuals are not qualified but political appointed cow manure!

How can any police department function to it's best ability with these individuals always crying and gossiping.

Tell me aside from falsifying DAR's and sustaining false allegations to get innocent officers fired, what do they really do but eat and talk shit about their boss!

Hiding from his staff is his lease worry, however when you have a covid spreading Public Safety Officer hovering over your head you need to duck down sometimes.

The man should have stayed retired because he really looks sick and lost. Now who promoted Patterson to this position? There is all the problems and answers you need.

How professional is that?

Unregistered
    Perez is without a doubt a scamming POS. We saw the writing on the wall in Homicide when they kicked out a great LT to make a spot for Perez. He obviously needed major investigations on his resume for his future advancement under his BFF Freddy. Perez quickly hooked up with Villaverde and they began the destruction of Homicide. The command staff is an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Did he promote Stephanie Daniels? Did he promote Adrian Cummings? Did he promote Richard Amion? Did he promote Sam Bronson? Did he promote Maria Rabianas?

Wasn't he forced by Patterson to promote John Barrow and Patky? Did he promote Adrienne Byrd? Did he promote Rosylynn to Chief? Wasn't that Patterson who promoted Ros or was it JP?

Funny thing is the majority of these listed individuals are not qualified but political appointed cow manure!

How can any police department function to it's best ability with these individuals always crying and gossiping.

Tell me aside from falsifying DAR's and sustaining false allegations to get innocent officers fired, what do they really do but eat and talk shit about their boss!

Hiding from his staff is his lease worry, however when you have a covid spreading Public Safety Officer hovering over your head you need to duck down sometimes.

The man should have stayed retired because he really looks sick and lost. Now who promoted Patterson to this position? There is all the problems and answers you need.

How professional is that?
    Wow that was coldhearted!

I hope you are on midnight's on the road. If not when they find you please run!

Unregistered
    Explain the following promotions:

Patky
    G. Perez
    Rafky
    Caneva

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast