$250 for every officer/firefighter that gets fully vaccinated.

Unregistered

$250 for every officer/firefighter that gets fully vaccinated.

Stand by for email later this week. I feel we all should consider it. I personally know two cops that passed due to this illness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand by for email later this week. I feel we all should consider it. I personally know two cops that passed due to this illness.
    Forget the COVID beware of the Screaming Eagle.

Unregistered

My body my choice how about.... you mind your business

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how about you mind your business and **** off , my body my choice ring a bell? How about suck my D. F off

Unregistered
    Will this be retroactive for those that already got the jab?

Unregistered
    Does this apply for the booster shot?

Unregistered
    What a pity for such guys. Of course, firefighters do not pass a training course for anything and pass exams before joining the service. It's an important part of getting started. This guy was so young! I'm sure it's just an accident, but I still want to save firefighters and other people from such a death. My friend wanted to become a firefighter. When he applied for a job, he read textbooks with safety rules and used the information from firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au. This fact helps him in the service. To be a firefighter, it's essential to be strong and know the physics, the behavior of fire with different substances or coatings, and so on.