Merger question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merger question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me state without reservation there is no discussion of a merger of any sort. There will be no merger with any agency at any time for any reason. We will continue our specific focus and provide the services expected by our customers, the citizens and the legislature of the Great State of Florida.
    Thanks Will. Semper Rainbow.

Unregistered
    Thanks Will. Semper Rainbow.
    Me scared of Marine. Me scared of China Virus.

Unregistered

You don’t know Jack

Let me state without reservation there is no discussion of a merger of any sort. There will be no merger with any agency at any time for any reason. We will continue our specific focus and provide the services expected by our customers, the citizens and the legislature of the Great State of Florida.
    clearly you were out of the loop it’s happening get over it and MoveOn probably the best thing that could happen to us I can’t wait

Unregistered
    merge to CFO under DIFS but TCO is said to be trying to block and denying all inquiries
    this is good news if go thru stay tuned

Unregistered
    merge to CFO under DIFS but TCO is said to be trying to block and denying all inquiries
    Finally someone is in the loop.

Unregistered
    I would think fdle would be more appropriate. I can’t see how alcohol and tobacco could be a financial services thing.

Unregistered

Utter Nonsense

Just like Christmas, You will be sadly disappointed. No merger, takeover or restructuring. This is ABT and will remain so, regardless of the rumors you start. Here is a thought. Spend have the time starting nonsensical rumors and the rest of your time being productive here. We will all benefit.

Unregistered

Happy Agent

This could not happen at a better time. I can’t wait till it’s over. Let’s get it done. I want us out of DBPR

Unregistered
    This could not happen at a better time. I can’t wait till it’s over. Let’s get it done. I want us out of DBPR
    Me scared of regulation. Me want FDLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12