Merger question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merger question

Unregistered

Merger question

Once were merged into this other agency will we have to go back onto probation? My lieutenant can’t give us a straight answer.

Unregistered
    What agency are we merging into???

Unregistered

Ministry of Information

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me state without reservation there is no discussion of a merger of any sort. There will be no merger with any agency at any time for any reason. We will continue our specific focus and provide the services expected by our customers, the citizens and the legislature of the Great State of Florida.

Unregistered
    I’m all about merging with FDLE they respect their LeOs and they have much nicer cars than us

Unregistered
    I’m all about merging with FDLE they respect their LeOs and they have much nicer cars than us
    0.00% chance of that. Their cars are still low bid state contract but at least they don't have Malibu's.

Unregistered
    Literally ANY other agency would be a step up. No other state agency is managed by a group of civilians with so much hatred and dishonesty to their sworn employees.

Unregistered
    Literally ANY other agency would be a step up. No other state agency is managed by a group of civilians with so much hatred and dishonesty to their sworn employees.
    My friend, that is just not true. Help is available to you. Your bitterness and paranoia will eventually impact you off the job. Find help. Find peace.

Unregistered
    My friend, that is just not true. Help is available to you. Your bitterness and paranoia will eventually impact you off the job. Find help. Find peace.
    You literally just tried to lay half of us off. Try again.

Unregistered
    You need to lay off half of Lt. Angry Piñata’s gut.

Unregistered
    Hotels and Restaurants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast