N. Perez
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N. Perez

Unregistered

N. Perez

What a coward. She should be fired immediately.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a coward. She should be fired immediately.
    I saw that video. That is unacceptable. Thank God the other officer is ok.

Unregistered
    At minimum written up by her supervisor. Imagine if that reject pulled a gun on MF.

Disgusting what this place has become. 15 years ago we would have put cowards in their place like that. The **** happen to this place?!

Unregistered
    What did we miss?

Unregistered
    N.Perez = certified door stopper oh and let me not forget doesn’t know how to help another officer in need but is really good at aiming her taser at her coworkers head. If she isn’t reprimanded for this s*** then it shows this place is a circus

Unregistered
    N.Perez = certified door stopper oh and let me not forget doesn’t know how to help another officer in need but is really good at aiming her taser at her coworkers head. If she isn’t reprimanded for this s*** then it shows this place is a circus
    She is useless and always has been useless. The command staff will do nothing to her. No write up, suspension, nothing watch and see. But people who write on Facebook they are the real problems with Hpd. They get write up’s, suspended and fired.

Unregistered
    Hope there is no threat at her school. She'll run and hide.

Unregistered

NTL Boys

So the NTL’s want to talk shit. First the main one Levy needs To learn to drive and stop crashing. And kids
    You all stop talking about people. One day you will be in the spotlight.

Unregistered
    So the NTL’s want to talk shit. First the main one Levy needs To learn to drive and stop crashing. And kids
    Talking shit are you kidding me. No one is talking shit there is a video showing what happened. Fight was on and instead of jumping in and taking the guy into custody, she freaks out and closes the door on the officer who is fighting with the suspect. And let’s not forget about when she finally opened the door and took her taser out and pointed it at the other officers face. So just to be clear no one is talking shit.

Unregistered
    Vinny, shut up your wife is useless. Get over it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast