******** for Sheriff 2024 Escambia Co Sheriff

In register

******** for Sheriff 2024 Escambia Co Sheriff

Jerry ******** is a national law enforcement leader from the NYPD and a COPS Cop revered by the cops, sheriffs department and labor. He’s a 3 term former sheriff by record vote counts that has 1 million in his campaign account. This guys loved by the rank and file and held records with the public in voting. Heard he’s moving to Escambia County and running for sheriff. ******** is a former NYPD Chief, author of a book callled Without a badge, former NY NJ Sate Police Superintendant, Alabama Police Chief in Mobile Area and current Police Commissioner. I heard the cops are very supportive. ******** for Sheriff. Knows the people and area as well as the media. Has the money above and beyond and loves FLA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by In register View Post
    Jerry ******** is a national law enforcement leader from the NYPD and a COPS Cop revered by the cops, sheriffs department and labor. He’s a 3 term former sheriff by record vote counts that has 1 million in his campaign account. This guys loved by the rank and file and held records with the public in voting. Heard he’s moving to Escambia County and running for sheriff. ******** is a former NYPD Chief, author of a book callled Without a badge, former NY NJ Sate Police Superintendant, Alabama Police Chief in Mobile Area and current Police Commissioner. I heard the cops are very supportive. ******** for Sheriff. Knows the people and area as well as the media. Has the money above and beyond and loves FLA
    Sorta like "click bait." If you google the book title, you see the secret message. Never heard of him.

Unregistered
    Won’t happen! Chip has too much history here in Pensacola and is liked my the community and the deputies.