Operational Detachment Alpha ‘21 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As we monitor the 2021 appropriations process, Bureau leadership continues to support the plans included in the “Florida Leads” budget proposal. The Bureau’s of plans maintain the necessary balance of sworn and non-sworn enforcement presence to assist the other bureaus of the Division while also meeting the Division’s primary regulatory requirements and remaining proper stewards of public funds in this critical time.
    Yet we still have idiots that try and support the director and chief. Mostly the brainwashed trainers

Unregistered
    “We don’t understand why everyone is leaving and we can’t fill positions.”

Mmmm. The worst schedule ever. Followed by an email supporting getting rid of 50% or more of the sworn. Why on earth would anyone want to come here. Unless they’ve exhausted all other avenues of employment.

Unregistered
    “We don’t understand why everyone is leaving and we can’t fill positions.”.
    It was a predictable outcome. This is what has happened at every agency that Sterling Weaselnuts is a part of. He’s an abject failure.

Unregistered

New Centurion

Will WJ relinquish the truck to the new srt commander to two said trailer?
    I have prepared my bag and ironed my trousers. I stand ready to aid those in need!

Unregistered
    Thank you.

Unregistered
    I have prepared my bag and ironed my trousers. I stand ready to aid those in need!
    That’s a good copy Centurion. I look forward to serving with you at any FOB in NOLA.

Unregistered
    “We don’t understand why everyone is leaving and we can’t fill positions.”

Mmmm. The worst schedule ever. Followed by an email supporting getting rid of 50% or more of the sworn. Why on earth would anyone want to come here. Unless they’ve exhausted all other avenues of employment.
    Having to work two nights a month is “the worst schedule ever?” You have a delusional view of reality.

Unregistered
    Yet we still have idiots that try and support the director and chief. Mostly the brainwashed trainers
    If you can’t support your boss it is time for you to leave and find a place where you can support your team. Life is short. Too short to serve without happiness.

Unregistered
    If you can’t support your boss it is time for you to leave and find a place where you can support your team. Life is short. Too short to serve without happiness.
    Sign. Your. Post.

Unregistered
    Sign. Your. Post.
    You know who I am. I am everything you are not.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast