Newest captain - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newest captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t he the only agent in the west palm fort area? So he’ll be promoted off necessity not off merit
    He is a good guy and a dedicated ABT agent, regardless of how much 208 he works. He deserves to be an LT and I think he'll be an excellent choice. Period.

Maybe some of you need to stop Monday morning quarterbacking these decisions and trashing others. Get a life. Better yet, develop some courage and step up yourself.

Unregistered

Pretty solid Authoritah!

I am hearing some promotions are in the works. Big promotions. The kind of promotions that will cause heads to explode! I love every thing that disrupts the status quo. Stand by for news!

Unregistered
    I am hearing some promotions are in the works. Big promotions. The kind of promotions that will cause heads to explode! I love every thing that disrupts the status quo. Stand by for news!
    Well I think some people are being promoted solely to put up or shut up. Some that are promoted you will see won’t make it last a year

Unregistered
    Asst chief maxwell.
    Major gatliff
    Captain anzalone
    Captain gainey
    Lt snellgrove

Unregistered
    Asst chief maxwell.
    Major gatliff
    Captain anzalone
    Captain gainey
    Lt snellgrove
    2 out of 5 ain't bad. You missed on 3 guesses.

Unregistered
    Am I missing something? Did all the Pensacola agents leave?????
    One retired and one went to another state agency fir mire money.

Unregistered
    Funny thing. No LT has left because of a crazy captain. No captain has left because of a crazy major. No major left because of a crazy Chief. But agents leave as soon as they don't get their way. Lesson is you don't have to like your boss. Leave or stay really depends on your character or lack of.
    Could be a crazy Lieutenant that’s a documented liar, people may choose to leave and you can’t blame them.

Unregistered
    Someone post their exit interviews that would be some funny sh*t

Unregistered
    Drunks can’t run bars.

Unregistered
    Funny thing. No LT has left because of a crazy captain. No captain has left because of a crazy major. No major left because of a crazy Chief. But agents leave as soon as they don't get their way. Lesson is you don't have to like your boss. Leave or stay really depends on your character or lack of.
    Cheif Whorley knows us, he apart of us from every side coming up yets he still knows us. He recognize good peoples, good talent. No hard feelings here folk he supporting time in rank and career and that a good thing. We aint out to get no ones. Enjoy your jobs.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast