PRT please learn from Miami Beach SET

Unregistered

PRT please learn from Miami Beach SET

PRT meatheads please learn from what happened to the beach’s version of you guys. Society will not tolerate Rambo wannabes jeopardizing their safety. Be glad the new director’s son was in your unit when the UPS massacre happened so everything was swept under the rug but please stop rolling the dice with your high school minded actions.

Unregistered
    I’m shocked that the UPS shooting instill hasn’t resulted in arrests. What a black eye for this once respected agency. And then the Director very secretly moves his son to the Marine Patrol? Did the mayor or news channels know that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m shocked that the UPS shooting instill hasn’t resulted in arrests. What a black eye for this once respected agency. And then the Director very secretly moves his son to the Marine Patrol? Did the mayor or news channels know that.
    And you seriously think that any of the officers will be charged with a criminal act? Murder? Really? Why would anyone care where is son was transferred? Dude go get a life and grow some balls and stop being a little *****!

Unregistered
    And you seriously think that any of the officers will be charged with a criminal act? Murder? Really? Why would anyone care where is son was transferred? Dude go get a life and grow some balls and stop being a little *****!
    If your father was the guy who was shot in the back of the head while at a traffic light I wonder if you would be so blah about it. Also I’m sure James Defede would love to know about Freddy’s son get sent to play on boats after the UPS massacre his unit caused.

Unregistered
    If your father was the guy who was shot in the back of the head while at a traffic light I wonder if you would be so blah about it. Also I’m sure James Defede would love to know about Freddy’s son get sent to play on boats after the UPS massacre his unit caused.
    Ohhhhh no. Don’t forget a few steps. He first got into a nice spot in Homeland where he wasn’t allowed to place handcuffs on his own subjects and had to wait in the car per HQ1, road that out for a few months making a lot of money, then went to Marine patrol where he does nothing with 4 years on.

Unregistered
    Ohhhhh no. Don’t forget a few steps. He first got into a nice spot in Homeland where he wasn’t allowed to place handcuffs on his own subjects and had to wait in the car per HQ1, road that out for a few months making a lot of money, then went to Marine patrol where he does nothing with 4 years on.
    Leave the kid alone. Isn’t it enough for him knowing his Daddy has been on his knees for years-first servicing Gimenez, then for BLM and now for Patterson? You think that he is not fully aware of the threesomes his Daddy, the Little General (now Cabana Boy) and Artime were involved in? Heck, that’s enough weight to carry for a lifetime.

Unregistered
    Leave the kid alone. Isn’t it enough for him knowing his Daddy has been on his knees for years-first servicing Gimenez, then for BLM and now for Patterson? You think that he is not fully aware of the threesomes his Daddy, the Little General (now Cabana Boy) and Artime were involved in? Heck, that’s enough weight to carry for a lifetime.
    I hear his contender is the only one on the fleet flying a rainbow flag of the stern 😉

Unregistered
    I hear his contender is the only one on the fleet flying a rainbow flag of the stern 😉
    He takes after his father

Unregistered
    He takes after his father
    If he had any common sense, pride, dignity or a pair of cojones … he would have gone to another agency and attempt to make a name for himself … you gotta live these brass kids bragging about making a name for themselves, and going places before making probation due to their “out of this world work ethic and stats”….

Unregistered
    Postalita Response Team… if there’s ever been a unit that it’s existence cannot be justified even on paper…it’s this one… you cannot explain their reason for being to civilians, much less anyone in the department…