Grand Theft Auto
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Grand Theft Auto

I have read in several internet conversations, that some suspects in stolen vehicles have pulled up next to cruisers and shot birds at officers before fleeing. Is this credible information or just exaggeration to exemplify there is a non-pursuit policy?

Unregistered
    it does happen. but who cares? the mayor and chief clearly don't.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have read in several internet conversations, that some suspects in stolen vehicles have pulled up next to cruisers and shot birds at officers before fleeing. Is this credible information or just exaggeration to exemplify there is a non-pursuit policy?
    Actually the South Siders have Stolen Car Parades through certain neighborhoods. Because they know that there is not a God Damn thing that SPPD will ever do about it or anything else. So when your nice expensive ride gets lifted don’t expect it back anytime soon. Your local police department will wave at it as they drive on by. That’s a fact.

Unregistered
    Actually the South Siders have Stolen Car Parades through certain neighborhoods. Because they know that there is not a God Damn thing that SPPD will ever do about it or anything else. So when your nice expensive ride gets lifted don’t expect it back anytime soon. Your local police department will wave at it as they drive on by. That’s a fact.
    You’re exactly right! My dad had his car stolen 2 times and each time it was 3-5 days before it was found both times in Chimpanzee Park 🐒

Any time I’m driving around St. Pete and come across a vehicle driving wreck less I always say to myself that car is stolen.

Unregistered
    You’re exactly right! My dad had his car stolen 2 times and each time it was 3-5 days before it was found both times in Chimpanzee Park 🐒

Any time I’m driving around St. Pete and come across a vehicle driving wreck less I always say to myself that car is stolen.

Tell your idiot dad to stop leaving his fob inside of the car.

Unregistered
    yeah he's such an "idiot". doesn't he know where he's living? god forbid he has a reasonable expectation of privacy or anything like that.

let's blame the victims! hell, our chief does! There's definitely no deterrent with our justice system...just leave your cars bare bones because we have a property crime problem here and it sure as hell is not going to be fixed any time soon.

you sound like one of those burned out auto theft detectives. It's not the victim's fault your case load is piling up buddy.

Unregistered
    Internet conversation😂😂😂😂 ok boomer i

Unregistered
    yeah he's such an "idiot". doesn't he know where he's living? god forbid he has a reasonable expectation of privacy or anything like that.

let's blame the victims! hell, our chief does! There's definitely no deterrent with our justice system...just leave your cars bare bones because we have a property crime problem here and it sure as hell is not going to be fixed any time soon.

you sound like one of those burned out auto theft detectives. It's not the victim's fault your case load is piling up buddy.

I've lived in the city for 20 years and never had a car burglary or theft. You know why? I lock my shit up and keep valuable items out of sight.

Maybe you can be a victim the first time, the second time it happens makes you an idiot. But you go ahead be just like your daddy and leave your keys and guns inside of your unlocked car. You're a real victim.

Unregistered
    or you know...they can impose real punishments for the people that do that crap instead of letting them have 7 or 8 cracks at cars.

are you even a cop? wtf

Unregistered
    Hey **** head, this was way before fobs…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast