Ralph - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Privilege? Last time I checked, I don’t get free college, assistance from the government, a job based solely on my race, a day set aside for the history of my race, a holiday… just a few, but you get my point. We’re not privileged, nor do we give a crap about race. We don’t complain about what we don’t have or can’t get. We don’t blame others for our misfortune. We are honestly tired of hearing about how mistreated you are and how we are the racist people. You are the the ones that keep this war going, not us. Let it go! You have never been mistreated by anyone in this century and you are the privileged one. Get a life and stop feeling sorry for yourself because I sure as sh*t won’t feel sorry for you.
    Of course not. As expected.

Unregistered
    Of course not. As expected.
    What? Nothing intelligent to say? As expected. Go back to grilling your steaks you purchased on the dime of the tax payers. Enjoy one for me as I consume my privileged heat up dinner.

Unregistered
    What? Nothing intelligent to say? As expected. Go back to grilling your steaks you purchased on the dime of the tax payers. Enjoy one for me as I consume my privileged heat up dinner.
    Ok enjoy it with your menthol lights.

Unregistered
    Affirmative Action and working for a University is the only reason this stalker got his job and keeps his job.

Unregistered
    Affirmative Action and working for a University is the only reason this stalker got his job and keeps his job.
    How did you get yours sucking **** like your mom? ****kking loser. You are just DUMB.

Unregistered
    How did you get yours sucking **** like your mom? ****kking loser. You are just DUMB.
    What did you do, Google what affirmative action is? Truth hurts doesn’t it, you f****** scum.

Unregistered
    h

And you are still a LOSER.

Unregistered
    Privilege? Last time I checked, I don’t get free college, assistance from the government, a job based solely on my race, a day set aside for the history of my race, a holiday… just a few, but you get my point. We’re not privileged, nor do we give a crap about race. We don’t complain about what we don’t have or can’t get. We don’t blame others for our misfortune. We are honestly tired of hearing about how mistreated you are and how we are the racist people. You are the the ones that keep this war going, not us. Let it go! You have never been mistreated by anyone in this century and you are the privileged one. Get a life and stop feeling sorry for yourself because I sure as sh*t won’t feel sorry for you.
    More dispatchers needed.

Unregistered
    Ferget race. Y'all're acting like a buncha coons fightin over chicken bones in a KFC dumpster. Don't make me git muh coondog. Now yall make nice n apologies

Unregistered
    When’s the PBA going to revisit the contract for a percentage increase like they said they would do??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast