Ralph
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph

Unregistered

Ralph

You losers can never talk s*** about st Pete again I heard mygirlfriend.com needs another million losers

Unregistered
    Ya if a guy can spend 13 million I think we should get some take home cars

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You losers can never talk s*** about st Pete again I heard mygirlfriend.com needs another million losers
    Nothing will happen to him. White privilege. Wait for the swift justice. If you cant do your job you go back to being faculty.

Unregistered

Lol. GM key used TO open the door for real Investigators

The USF Tampa Campus Police department was involved in searching and securing Puglisi’s office.

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen to him. White privilege. Wait for the swift justice. If you cant do your job you go back to being faculty.
    Thats a pretty racist statement. Thanks for proving that racism exsists across all races and also narrowing down who you are.

Unregistered
    St. Pete guy is back on the forum.....yay.....

Unregistered
    Thats a pretty racist statement. Thanks for proving that racism exsists across all races and also narrowing down who you are.
    The truth is racism? You are the racist. Narrow that you fuccck.
    Deny your privileges. If he was black his face would have been all OVER the news. Just for taking a loaf of bread. I guess you will say he was just misunderstood and should seek help from the EAP. Another of your Karen/Ken qualities. Quick to label. Again let's see if he gets any real punishment or a country club slap on the wrist. Equity a word you love to throw around.

Unregistered
    Coming from a Trump supporter???? HMMMM. I feel bad about myself. Forgive me Massa. I is goin be a good boy dont whip me.

Unregistered
    The truth is racism? You are the racist. Narrow that you fuccck.
    Deny your privileges. If he was black his face would have been all OVER the news. Just for taking a loaf of bread. I guess you will say he was just misunderstood and should seek help from the EAP. Another of your Karen/Ken qualities. Quick to label. Again let's see if he gets any real punishment or a country club slap on the wrist. Equity a word you love to throw around.
    Privilege? Last time I checked, I don’t get free college, assistance from the government, a job based solely on my race, a day set aside for the history of my race, a holiday… just a few, but you get my point. We’re not privileged, nor do we give a crap about race. We don’t complain about what we don’t have or can’t get. We don’t blame others for our misfortune. We are honestly tired of hearing about how mistreated you are and how we are the racist people. You are the the ones that keep this war going, not us. Let it go! You have never been mistreated by anyone in this century and you are the privileged one. Get a life and stop feeling sorry for yourself because I sure as sh*t won’t feel sorry for you.

Unregistered
    Privilege? Last time I checked, I don’t get free college, assistance from the government, a job based solely on my race, a day set aside for the history of my race, a holiday… just a few, but you get my point. We’re not privileged, nor do we give a crap about race. We don’t complain about what we don’t have or can’t get. We don’t blame others for our misfortune. We are honestly tired of hearing about how mistreated you are and how we are the racist people. You are the the ones that keep this war going, not us. Let it go! You have never been mistreated by anyone in this century and you are the privileged one. Get a life and stop feeling sorry for yourself because I sure as sh*t won’t feel sorry for you.
    Of course you will never admit to benefitting. That is your rationale. If there was equality there would not be a need for affirmative action brainiac. Again you see what you see and when we speak up you demonize and destroy. You hard working do no wrong upright citizen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast