Vaccine - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know that the PBA is going to cave here? They are making noise, but at the end of the day the mayor will win and you will either get a vaccine or your daily nose swab. They are already tweaking the wording to move it forward.
    It's weekly and it will take most of the day to get tested. ;-)

Unregistered
    Fark right off, it's my choice to make hotshot. Two, they gonna milk covid for all it's worth.
    Retard, please stay home, mmkay? Keep your funky droplets to yourself and your slow children, thaaaanks.

Unregistered
    Coming soon.. the triple vaxxed turn on the double vaxxed

Unregistered

Osha. Wow

This testament should exhibit evident data that the government is fundamentally corrupt at the highest levels.

Which, from the URL under (Vaccine Related).

COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions | Occupational Safety and Health Administration

The administration has chosen to not execute certain legislation that involves public health.

“ DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.”

The fact remains, why would anyone/government need to circumvent current laws?? Because there are f%%% adverse effects and corporations have expressed their concerns as they understand that they will be held liable for vaccine mandates.

Unregistered
    This testament should exhibit evident data that the government is fundamentally corrupt at the highest levels.

Which, from the URL under (Vaccine Related).

COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions | Occupational Safety and Health Administration

The administration has chosen to not execute certain legislation that involves public health.

“ DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.”

The fact remains, why would anyone/government need to circumvent current laws?? Because there are f%%% adverse effects and corporations have expressed their concerns as they understand that they will be held liable for vaccine mandates.
    Well pretty soon you won't have a choice but to get vaccinated. Freedom of choice is all but dead in this country.

Unregistered
    The only reason Biden did that whole show yesterday was to take everybody’s eye off the ball. 9/11 is tomorrow and the Taliban will be celebrating on 9/11. He wanted to do the ole distraction technique.

Unregistered
    The only reason Biden did that whole show yesterday was to take everybody’s eye off the ball. 9/11 is tomorrow and the Taliban will be celebrating on 9/11. He wanted to do the ole distraction technique.
    Yeth dath ith correcth thurr …. Dude where do you guys get these wild conspiracy theories? Is there any cop that actually believes in facts and evidence anymore? So basically a subject can tell you that the reason they are being investigated is that they are being framed!! This is an attempt to get people to not focus on the REAL criminals which is the MDPD itself, right? It’s a Lib’ral Demmorat attempt to make Trump look bad!!
    “Well Officer Perez, we have to let this man go free, he just gave us a believable explanation.” Brainwashed retards. You’ll believe anything some shit for brains tells you because it’s on the internet.
    How’s about this, you idiot lemmings? A global pandemic got out of control early in 2020. People were dying, lots of them. To date, over 600,000 Americans are dead from it. Some REALLY smart people, known as scientists, biologists, geneticists, funded largely by a REPUBLICAN government, working for really big pharmaceutical companies, developed vaccines based on existing versions of the coronavirus vaccines made years ago (SARS, etc.). Oh - and Fauci is not your enemy, retards.
    The vaccine has proven safe and effective in preventing infection, and in cases where infection “breaks through”, it reduces the incidence of hospitalization by over 90%.
    Wasn’t everyone clamoring for a vaccine in 2020? Now you’re all a bunch of skeptical medical experts, “I’m gonna wait and see”…. You all are keeping this thing going, it’s mutating, because it still has fresh hosts to evolve on. Idiots. You all must love wearing masks and seeing your idiot Trumper friends on life support, all crying and dying. “Waaaa, I got COVID and I’m dying waaaaah”!! Get vaccinated, stupids. It’s our only hope out of this mess. Don’t be afraid of needles.
    I thought that republicans were supposed to be the brave, the tough guys, all second amendment and shit. They’re afraid of an iddy biddy needle.
    P u s s i e s.

Unregistered

Is this legal?

Well pretty soon you won't have a choice but to get vaccinated. Freedom of choice is all but dead in this country.
    I got a call from a background Investigator earlier today asking me questions if I was vaccinated. I believe the governor said this was not legal, and if my doctor says I can’t get vaccinated then what are my options?

Unregistered
    Retard, please stay home, mmkay? Keep your funky droplets to yourself and your slow children, thaaaanks.
    You stay home and wear your two masks scaredy cat.

Unregistered
    I got a call from a background Investigator earlier today asking me questions if I was vaccinated. I believe the governor said this was not legal, and if my doctor says I can’t get vaccinated then what are my options?

A buddy and myself both got a similar call, I told them I was(because I’m jabbed up)and he told me I had to submit “proof”
    My buddy said the same thing once he received his call( but hes unvaxxed) and now he’s having a real dilemma since he too was told to submit the proof 😂😂

moral of the story….I don’t think this is legal and a violation of our basic human freedom “mY bOdy My cHoIce” or whatever antifa says lol 🤷🏽*♂️

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast