Vaccine - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly my point worry about your damm self and stop trying to force others! If your vaccinated stop worrying about the unvaccinated.
    That would be fine if the unvaccinated kept to themselves in an island and used their own tax monies to cure the high rate of infection that goes without being unvaccinated and they did not put the rest of the vaccinated members of society at risk with their high rate of infection by staying incomunicado until the virus takes its toll.
    Since the unvaccinated will not do such a thing and will continue to send their kids to schools, visit the supermarket, the restaurant, etc. while carrying their high rate of infection and infecting citizens who have been vaccinated for the good of all, we kindly ask for them to be socially responsible and take the vaccine.
    Trust me, Trump, his wife and the rest of his family were all vaccinated before they left the White House. Millions have also taken the vaccine and we are still to tell the story.

Unregistered
    Were it not for all the Trump fanatics, we would have reached 70% heard immunity already and these silly masks would have been a thing of the past. Instead, here we are, set for round two, with hundreds dying all around. Hope the stupidity of those easily influenced by a charlatan does not lead to the death of a close relative. By the way, I’m a lifelong Republican not a “libtard” as I’m sure some moron will come out here and call me.
    Get the shots! The life you save may be your own.🙏
    Blacks are the least vaccinated group per ethnicity in south florida fact! Are they all trumpers?

Unregistered
    Blacks are the least vaccinated group per ethnicity in south florida fact! Are they all trumpers?
    We don’t trust the man, Tuskegee experiment

Unregistered
    We don’t trust the man, Tuskegee experiment
    Crazy that was like 75 years ago

Unregistered
    ... and for the 100th excuse not to get vaccinated...Every day the news shows some poor guy on his last breath claiming “I wish I would have taken the damn vaccine” I pray none of our coworkers suffer the same fate.

Unregistered
    Your retarded ass isn’t just going to get himself sick, you’ll get other people around you sick as well you moronic idiot asshole. That’s the point, what you do affects innocent others. I don’t care if you drop dead gasping for air, in fact I hope you do drop dead suffocating on phlegm. Just don’t get a member of someone else’s family sick. Entiende comemierda? Don’t be a chickenshit and get the shot you retard.

Unregistered
    765.102 Legislative findings and intent.—
    (1) The Legislature finds that every competent adult has the fundamental right of self-determination regarding decisions pertaining to his or her own health, including the right to choose or refuse medical treatment. This right is subject to certain interests of society, such as the protection of human life and the preservation of ethical standards in the medical profession.
    Yet these are the same people who are dying to tell a woman that she can’t have an abortion. Hypocrites.

Unregistered
    ... and for the 100th excuse not to get vaccinated...Every day the news shows some poor guy on his last breath claiming “I wish I would have taken the damn vaccine” I pray none of our coworkers suffer the same fate.
    FHP trooper just died 42 yrs old, Corona

Unregistered
    FHP trooper just died 42 yrs old, Corona
    One less DeSantis and Trump voter. Good riddance. RIP and all that shit too.

Unregistered
    Yet these are the same people who are dying to tell a woman that she can’t have an abortion. Hypocrites.
    If you have a right to an abortion I have a right to opt out paying child support.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast